July 28, 2007 - "Rome-ancing the Mouse Cruisers" -11 days! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have all gone now, I would have booked online at DCL and transfered to Dreams a big group cancelled.

Hi Andrew

Hope everybody are keeping well.

I know it will be fast selling because it was long waiting list as the staff took off the long waiting list and no more waiting list.

I got the feeling that it sold out quickly again.

I was right.

I cannot change from Westbound to Eastbound as already booked the flight, hotel etc. My friend are coming with us too, they prefer May.

We stay on Westbound now.

Only thing so prefect for school, kids will miss one week school but in May 3 and half weeks.

Scottishwee35

A reminder that I will be in front of John's Pizzeria on 44th Street (near corner of 8th Avenue, across from Phantom) at 1:30 tomorrow, Saturday, Dec. 8th!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see everyone! :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Hi Andrew

Hope everybody are keeping well.

I know it will be fast selling because it was long waiting list as the staff took off the long waiting list and no more waiting list.

I got the feeling that it sold out quickly again.

I was right.

I cannot change from Westbound to Eastbound as already booked the flight, hotel etc. My friend are coming with us too, they prefer May.

We stay on Westbound now.

Only thing so prefect for school, kids will miss one week school but in May 3 and half weeks.

Scottishwee35

Overall if it wasnt for school I would choose the Westbound over the eastbound, weather better, the time zones are in your favour, and you get Disneyland at the end.

Any opening's on these cruises will go fast.:thumbsup2

A reminder that I will be in front of John's Pizzeria on 44th Street (near corner of 8th Avenue, across from Phantom) at 1:30 tomorrow, Saturday, Dec. 8th!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see everyone! :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

We will be there with bells on!!!! Jingle bells, of course!!!!
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

:goodvibes
C U tomorrow!!!!!!!

CAT 9

Eastbound Panama cruise

15-NIGHT EASTBOUND PANAMA CRUISE
August 17-September 1, 2008
(Ship: Disney Magic)
Stateroom: 2 Adults and 2 Children (Ages 12 and 9)
Cruise Price: $ 9,259.16

Cat 10 was also Available, this price includes Insurance, no flights or transfers.

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

Candid, perhaps TOO candid pictures of our time at John's -- contrary to the appearance of these photos we were having a wonderful time!:love: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter