July 28, 2007 - "Rome-ancing the Mouse Cruisers" -11 days! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I would but I have a full diary, DD Alice is 12 today, due to commitments of DW ns myself, have an office party tonight, her birthday meal is Sunday.

Next weekend, both kids have engagements, and require Dads taxi service, Now today I was offered 41% off flying virgin to NY, but I need to hold back cash for Christmas and maybe booking a 09 DCL cruise if they come on sale next week.

I only have two days holiday left for 07 to take and I have booked those just before Christmas, so unless I throw a sickie, - well I could do that, reason ''pain in the Butt'', but thats not honest.

Lastly the hospital will want to do my ultrasounds, haven't got a date, but it will be at short notice.

Happy Birthday, Alice!!!!!

:bday: :bday: party: :bday: :bday:

Well I would but I have a full diary, DD Alice is 12 today, due to commitments of DW ns myself, have an office party tonight, her birthday meal is Sunday.

Next weekend, both kids have engagements, and require Dads taxi service, Now today I was offered 41% off flying virgin to NY, but I need to hold back cash for Christmas and maybe booking a 09 DCL cruise if they come on sale next week.

I only have two days holiday left for 07 to take and I have booked those just before Christmas, so unless I throw a sickie, - well I could do that, reason ''pain in the Butt'', but thats not honest.

Lastly the hospital will want to do my ultrasounds, haven't got a date, but it will be at short notice.
Excuses, excuses............:rolleyes1

HB to Alice........can't wait until next w/e!!!:dance3:

Here's another birthday wish for Alice!:bday: :bday:

I have happy news!!!!! Tom & I are going to be Grandparents!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:
DD & DSIL are expecting their first child in June of 2008!!

They are absolutely thrilled and so are we (although it just seems like yesterday that DD was born........) Anyway, I don't feel like a "Grandma" yet, but am looking forward to it. Just wait until I hit the Disney store when we go to WDW in Feb. By then we should know whether it will be a pirate or princess.

Maryann

Congratulations, Maryann & Tom---The best is yet to come, believe me! You two will be fantastic grandparents!

Bought my ornament tonight........can't wait until next weekend........wish everyone could make it!!!:confused3

So, how's the holiday shopping coming everyone???:goodvibes :thumbsup2

Thanks for the good wishes, Harole Ann!! I hope we have as great a relationship with our grandchildren as you and Garry do with yours.:love:

Hey everyone - just dropping in to skim the last 2 pages. Hope everyone is well and having a good time. I brought out my Mickey and Friends Christmas figurines - although not "authentic" :eek: they look just like the big figurines that that BIG COMPANY sells and I got them for less than 1/2 price consequently I have the Fab 5 sitting in my foyer.

Now if I could just get someone to show me how to decorate! ;)

Hope everyone is doing fine and that everyone has a warm and safe December. Christmas Greetings to come later.

Merry Christmas - :santa:

Hey everyone - just dropping in to skim the last 2 pages. Hope everyone is well and having a good time. I brought out my Mickey and Friends Christmas figurines - although not "authentic" :eek: they look just like the big figurines that that BIG COMPANY sells and I got them for less than 1/2 price consequently I have the Fab 5 sitting in my foyer.

Now if I could just get someone to show me how to decorate! ;)

Hope everyone is doing fine and that everyone has a warm and safe December. Christmas Greetings to come later.

Merry Christmas - :santa:

It's good to hear from you again, Laura! My youngest was thrilled to see her picture on your blog, by the way . . .

Merry Christmas to you too!:santa: :santa: :santa:

Congrats on getting it right, Andrew . . . I would have liked to see something a little more special -- 10 or 11 nights in the Southern Caribbean if not Alaska or Northern Europe . . . just replacing St. Maarten (and why not replace St. Thomas instead?) with Tortola or St. Croix doesn't inspire me that much. Maybe a bunch from this thread will disagree with me and you can have a reunion in the Carib, though!

Congrats on getting it right, Andrew . . . I would have liked to see something a little more special -- 10 or 11 nights in the Southern Caribbean if not Alaska or Northern Europe . . . just replacing St. Maarten (and why not replace St. Thomas instead?) with Tortola or St. Croix doesn't inspire me that much. Maybe a bunch from this thread will disagree with me and you can have a reunion in the Carib, though!

I would are a bit of an anticlimax, The Med or Alaska would have been better, with two new ships coming they should be far more adventurous.

Even 10 night Caribbean would be better, however I can 'wrap' a holiday around this cruise last time I was in St Thomas it was on Princess cruises.

I would are a bit of an anticlimax, The Med or Alaska would have been better, with two new ships coming they should be far more adventurous.

Even 10 night Caribbean would be better, however I can 'wrap' a holiday around this cruise last time I was in St Thomas it was on Princess cruises.

You are right -- maybe a bigger holiday wrapped around this one will be fun . . . I have time to figure out what our big holiday will end up to be that summer -- maybe Europe via land or something like Hawaii or even China or Africa!

By the way, I did get the official confirmation on the girls' school being delayed next year, so we will stay on the ship another 5 days after the 15 night PC cruise! Hurray!

You are right -- maybe a bigger holiday wrapped around this one will be fun . . . I have time to figure out what our big holiday will end up to be that summer -- maybe Europe via land or something like Hawaii or even China or Africa!

By the way, I did get the official confirmation on the girls' school being delayed next year, so we will stay on the ship another 5 days after the 15 night PC cruise! Hurray!

Well done, we have to really FLY back, school Wednesday.

Well done, we have to really FLY back, school Wednesday.

Yes, normally that is when they would have started back too, always the first Wednesday after Labor day, but there is a big construction project at their school that has to be finished over the summer, so they return late . . . perfect for staying onboard for another 2 CC stops and one at Nassau . . .

Yes, normally that is when they would have started back too, always the first Wednesday after Labor day, but there is a big construction project at their school that has to be finished over the summer, so they return late . . . perfect for staying onboard for another 2 CC stops and one at Nassau . . .

Any excuse for another cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter