July 28, 2007 - "Rome-ancing the Mouse Cruisers" -11 days! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would are a bit of an anticlimax, The Med or Alaska would have been better, with two new ships coming they should be far more adventurous.

Even 10 night Caribbean would be better, however I can 'wrap' a holiday around this cruise last time I was in St Thomas it was on Princess cruises.

I totally agree with both of you.. I was disappointed with the itinerary... not so much the choice of islands, but not having a 10 day choice stinks....

Andrew... I think you have magic mirror somewhere in your possession!!!

You called it Andrew! Thanks for the updates.

OK, now that we know the itinerary, are we going to plan another cruise for Summer 2009 or what!!!!!!!

Have no clue about Tortola but 7/18 would be a good date for us. Otherwise, we could do St. Marten on 8/1 to accomodate our British friends.

Who's in and when??????
:banana: :banana:

Maryann

OK, now that we know the itinerary, are we going to plan another cruise for Summer 2009 or what!!!!!!!

Have no clue about Tortola but 7/18 would be a good date for us. Otherwise, we could do St. Marten on 8/1 to accomodate our British friends.

Who's in and when??????

Maryann

Hey all - just keep posting as I keep checking in here I'm always game for a cruise also. ;)

Who's in and when??????

Maryann
I have to go check out the options,......I'll be back!!:banana: :cloud9: :woohoo: :love: :thumbsup2

Who's in and when??????

Maryann
Ok, I checked out the new itineraries.........I would lean toward the Tortola cruise 7/18 b/c I've been there and it's really nice, there are some amazing places to visit in that area. Love St. Thomas (really St. John) and haven't been there since 2002......used to go quite a bit.......I wasn't sure, are the alternative trips still Western?......that wasn't clear to me..........ok, who's in..........where are our Med friends!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Who's in and when??????

Maryann

Hi all,

7/18 would be too early for us.

8/1 would be great for us. We still plan to spend a week or so in New york before or after the cruise.

What about everyone else?:goodvibes

I need to plan a cruise - Im having with drawl symptons

Can anyone help - I rebooked on board -do I just phone DCL and ask them to transfer the booking? ANy advice - will they send me a new confirmation -Do I need to say anything in particular?

thanks
x

Hi all,

7/18 would be too early for us.

8/1 would be great for us. We still plan to spend a week or so in New york before or after the cruise.

What about everyone else?:goodvibes

I need to plan a cruise - Im having with drawl symptons

Can anyone help - I rebooked on board -do I just phone DCL and ask them to transfer the booking? ANy advice - will they send me a new confirmation -Do I need to say anything in particular?

thanks
x

Hi Helen! As I said to Andrew, these itineraries don't wow me and I don't think I will book for that summer . . . if only they had done a 10 or 11 night with a few new ports . . .

As for switching, you can either call DCL directly and switch, or have a TA take over the reservation and do it for you. Regardless, your confirmation number will remain the same (that's how you ensure you get the 10% and OBC) and just the information for the cruise will change.

I hope we are here in NYC when you come so that we can get together!

Exactly, Mr. Tortola . . . :thumbsup2
Yes come and post on that thread! Now open!
I totally agree with both of you.. I was disappointed with the itinerary... not so much the choice of islands, but not having a 10 day choice stinks....

Andrew... I think you have magic mirror somewhere in your possession!!!
Thanks... its called contacts...
:woohoo: :woohoo: :dance3: :dance3: :banana: :banana: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALICE !!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana:
LOve Carley and her mom and dad
I will let her know
:thumbsup2

Who's in and when??????

Maryann

I am booked on the August 15th one! ( so avoid that! :rotfl2: )

No, I'm going to let you be the king of your domain over on your new thread . . .

You're fair game on this one or the PC one, though . . .

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Not 'fair game' its the close season.

But you did have another Med cruise before and swapped to my one, resistance is futile!

Cue Captain crash with a Star Trek picture!

Not 'fair game' its the close season.

But you did have another Med cruise before and swapped to my one, resistance is futile!

Cue Captain crash with a Star Trek picture!

Sure, if I find out I can cruise on yours as well as another, for a total of 25 days, for the same amount I paid for a 10 day cruise . . . I'll do it!

You didn't think I changed just for YOU now did you?????????

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Ok, I had a family meeting with Ken and I think I want to do Tortola but 8/18 is too late b/c my DD17 plays soccer and she'll be back to school by then. So I'm thinking the July Tortola date..........still deciding, anyone else know what their doing??:cool1:

Ok I've done it:goodvibes :goodvibes

I have booked the August 1st 2009 Eastern

I transferred my booking I made on board and I got a SPH room:cool1:

I can start planning again :rotfl2:

Yes-Stalker.:love:

Yes, that's me . . . such a stalker that I've just reached 3000 posts with with one -- appropriate for this this answer since I am sure that at least 1000 of them are related to bantering with you!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Helen -- you booked the room I had on the Med cruise and we loved that room . . .

Congrats
Yes, that's me . . . such a stalker that I've just reached 3000 posts with with one -- appropriate for this this answer since I am sure that at least 1000 of them are related to bantering with you!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes and thats 1,000 of my 13,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter