July 22nd, 2023 - 10-Night Iceland, Norway, and France Cruise from Southampton to Copenhagen

We are 12-12:15

Very excited now, we are getting close

We are a GTY 7A however no room assignement yet either

Is anyone else obsessively watching the Iceland volcano eruption? The likely spot is south of Reykjavik, between the city and the airport, on the way to the Blue Lagoon. I heard one seemingly knowledgeable person say it isn't likely to throw up a lot of ash and disrupt air travel like in 2010. Would be awesome to see (from a distance).

Is anyone else obsessively watching the Iceland volcano eruption? The likely spot is south of Reykjavik, between the city and the airport, on the way to the Blue Lagoon. I heard one seemingly knowledgeable person say it isn't likely to throw up a lot of ash and disrupt air travel like in 2010. Would be awesome to see (from a distance).
I haven't been paying attention to the news, unfortunately my mom passed away suddenly on Sunday so I have been helping my Dad. We are still going forward with the trip since I have two wonderful sisters to help him while we are away and we are going to have the celebration of life for her on Thursday. Its definitely put a damper on my excitement, especially since it will be hard to communicate while gone. My son has a mild phobia of volcanoes so I hope it stays calm. I'm glad all you are getting your room assignments, did any of you get a nice bonus upgrade?

I haven't been paying attention to the news, unfortunately my mom passed away suddenly on Sunday so I have been helping my Dad. We are still going forward with the trip since I have two wonderful sisters to help him while we are away and we are going to have the celebration of life for her on Thursday. Its definitely put a damper on my excitement, especially since it will be hard to communicate while gone. My son has a mild phobia of volcanoes so I hope it stays calm. I'm glad all you are getting your room assignments, did any of you get a nice bonus upgrade?

I'm really sorry for your loss.

We didn't get an upgrade, but we did get a nice room.

We had a GTY 7A with Navigators/obstructed verandah - We've been assigned a 4E - at the back of the ship deck 8 with a MASSIVE extended verandah - we are SO excited

I am so sorry for your loss :(

So sorry for your loss. The days at sea are fun, but also very peaceful. May you find solace in your family and many happy memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter