July 2012 Challenge: Poppins2000 has the most pages!!

I'm not sure, as I haven't run across this problem before. I did a page for myself, and an identical one to give to a family member. Does it count as 1, since it's the same layout, or 2, since I did it twice?

I would count those. I'm making both of my son's a "Book About Me" (ME not them) and I'm doing the exact same pages for both books.
So far I've done 5 double page layouts for each book; that's 20 pages that I had not planned on doing this month. I have to do 4 doubles and 4 single page layouts for each book then they will be complete. Hoping to get them done by the first week of August..

Please up my total another 2 pages. That brings my total to 43

I might be able to get some more done this weekend. Hopefully, 7 more pages so I double my goal. :thumbsup2

Thanks for keeping count.

:banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::yay:
party:party:party:

I got 15 pages done yesterday
tonight is DH reunion - we will be back tomorrow
DH has monday off too but he goes to work on Tuesday

Tuesday is the last day of the month so let's see how many of everyone's goals we can get done

Congrats on hitting the group goal.

I got another 4 pages done today. Brings me up to 47

On another note:
I did 8 other layouts too, but they are not complete just yet. I got the background done, and embellished them. I even got the journaling finished; I just need to get the photos copied, and glued down. Hopefully, these will be done before Wednesday. My books are almost done, and they weren't even planned for this month :banana::banana::banana:

EVERY page counts!!!

I would count those. I'm making both of my son's a "Book About Me" (ME not them) and I'm doing the exact same pages for both books.
So far I've done 5 double page layouts for each book; that's 20 pages that I had not planned on doing this month. I have to do 4 doubles and 4 single page layouts for each book then they will be complete. Hoping to get them done by the first week of August..

Thanks!

I have finished 10 more pages for a total of 40 pages!!!

That's double my goal! And I'd keep cranking them out but I'm out of printed photos.

Apparently I'm a nervous scrapbooker. My dad's still in a hospital 2 states away and there's not much I can do but pray that he gets well enough to come home soon.

Congrats on hitting the group goal.

I got another 4 pages done today. Brings me up to 47

On another note:
I did 8 other layouts too, but they are not complete just yet. I got the background done, and embellished them. I even got the journaling finished; I just need to get the photos copied, and glued down. Hopefully, these will be done before Wednesday. My books are almost done, and they weren't even planned for this month :banana::banana::banana:

just let me know if you want to count those for this month or wait until Wed & make a big jump on August so you can have the party smilie

yep every page that you say is done - counts
I do alot of prescrapping (like for my next Diseny trip in June 2013 unless it turns into May;) - now when I get back & get all of those pics put in they don't count again)

I have finished 10 more pages for a total of 40 pages!!!

That's double my goal! And I'd keep cranking them out but I'm out of printed photos.

Apparently I'm a nervous scrapbooker. My dad's still in a hospital 2 states away and there's not much I can do but pray that he gets well enough to come home soon.

congrats on getting so much done - hope your dad gets out of the hospital soon & is in great shape afterwards

OK I got Cameron Zoo done so that is 6 more pages for me - these are pretty simple - no mats but I did add 4in stripe across the middle of the pages & used 5x7, 3.5x5, 3.5x2.75 & wallets so it is different than usual

I finally got some scrapping done this weekend, finished the first day of our Fantasy cruise. I'm afraid this cruise is going to take 2 books, I have way too many pictures.

And to get myself further behind, last week I booked one of the California Coast Pixar cruises for September. Price was too good to pass up!

Put me down for 15 pages please! Maybe I can squeeze some in tonight to get to my goal.

I got 23 done yesterday 3 sets of 3 double page LOs for AK using swap items really helped

getting this updated to here then I'll update tomorrow

I have 9 pages completed. I also learned how to weld letters on my Gypsy. So not my goal but some progress! Plus, DD's portrait album is up to date for now.

Got some more layouts done. My total for the month is 52

I DOUBLED my goal.

Thanks for keeping count

I have 9 pages completed. I also learned how to weld letters on my Gypsy. So not my goal but some progress! Plus, DD's portrait album is up to date for now.

congrats on learning how to do something that I love doing (makes glueing so much easier)

Got some more layouts done. My total for the month is 52

I DOUBLED my goal.

Thanks for keeping count

:cool1::cool1::cool1:
yeah for doubling goal

I inkscaped & got a cute paper piecing done yesterday & that was it :confused3

anyone else??

Congrats Poppins

Do we have any AUgust count up yet? I got some pages done already :thumbsup2

I don't think Poppins knows she won yet - I haven't seen her on
I got some done too - maybe keep saying here so it will be easy for her to find unless PN has a better idea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter