JoAnns Enabling

Man Holls, I would have had a throw down w/ her.... she would not have made it!!! I would have had the manager over at that register and tied it up until she got her attitude in check!!!

Now, I'm dreading my trip to J's this week... I'll have my flyer in tow and my attitude ready to go too!!!!

I'd be writing corporate on her...did you get her name? It should be on the receipt... I'd be sending a complaint about a mile long!!!

i was just so shocked that she was acting that way. and i was not feeling good, so i did not have the fight in me. but you want to know the funny part, my mom was with me and she was quoting you!!!!! she said ya know your friend on the computer would be sending her to the moon!!!!! i guess i must have told her that was your saying!!!! & i said -oh yea she would. i can't believe you remembered that ma!!!!
i probably should be sending something on to corporate. maybe over the weekend i write something up.

If you are a sucker for clear stamps, then when you see these at Michaels, please let me know.

Studiog-series27-Michaels.jpg

I only own a couple of Studio G $1 stamps - but I seriously want every single one of these. I can't find out when they are coming out so I can stalk my Michaels! But if anyone sees them, post ASAP!

Thanks!

If I find 'em I'll let you know!

See Holls,
Even your mom knows she needed intervention!!! LOL

I agree though, if you weren't feeling well...no reason to fight it... makes you more tired for exerting all that extra energy....
But do write corporate and make them aware of the situation...
I had to do that w/ an employee at CVS and she hates it when I come in... I only go there for emergency photo needs because of her.... my kids can NOT go in there w/o an adult..not even my 17yo because this woman can NOT be trusted...

Mine rang up $11.99 too ... didn't catch it till I got home from the store but since I decided I wanted the chipboard too and I wasn't running out again and I needed some specific color primas, I ordered them from J's online and will return the $11.99 stack when I have a chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter