--Jessica's Designs--

Ms PinkPixie
I would love to request something for a honeymoon. This young couple will be honeymooning in early June. I really like the one with Mickey and Minnie sitting together looking at the Castle. On one ear "DisneyMoon 2011" and the other "Steve and Erin" I would be very grateful.

Hello, I absolutely love your designs. Can I please have the following when you get a chance. Thank you so much

http://img39.imageshack.us/i/taylorpinktink.jpg/
http://img14.imageshack.us/i/sandyy.jpg/

Amanda

Mickey head Grupmy with the name Greg

Mickey head Stitch and Pluto with the name Nicholas

Any Tinkerbell mickey head with the name Vessy

And Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle with 15 magical year on one ear and Greg and Vessy in the other

I love your christmas castle mickey head (http://img440.imageshack.us/i/christmascastlecopymn8.jpg/)

but it says 2008. Can you do one with 2011 or else without a year?

Thanks!!

My DDthen8 LOVED the matching tinkerbell shirts we had last trip-

here's a pic
Image0912.jpg

I love your designs and just saw the Mickey Epcot Flower and Garden Festival one - I would love one with the name Lisa is possible.

We leave May 8 - in just 18 days!!!!!! So excited.

Thank you so much!!

I Love Your Designs. They are AWESOME!! Would it be possible to get the Tinkerbell one: with the names:

Jaye
Erica
Brooklyn

I would appreciate it very much!!

Thank you so much for taking your time to do my requests. I really appreciate it. Can't wait to surprise the kids with our door decorations!

Hi Jessica!

Are you back from your trip? Hope it was magical!!!! I have one more request if you don't mind. Could you please do the mickey head with everyone dressed up as a pirate?

If it isn't too much of a pain...could you please put Tink on their somewhere? I've seen her dressed as a pirate, but I don't know if she could be worked in. Don't worry if you can't we love the disign even without her. Thank you in advance.

The names are
Abby
Ella

I love your work! It is amazing! If you are still taking requests I would be forever thankful if you could do these, by the first week of June please?

Arielle Pixie with Tude(post 1030)

Caleb Yoda (post 1043)

Matthew Group Mickey one (post 968)

Darren & Dawn 20 years of Magic (post 1036) on the castle

Thanks!

Jessica
Thanks for the Steve and Erin DisneyMoon. It is perfect and I know they will love it

Hi Jessica--
Love your disigns--would like to request some for our upcoming trip--

Mickey head w/"mine" seagulls--(could the bottom say "mine, mine, mine" instead of "the mouse is mine") with the name Price and 2011

Goofy mickey head -name A.J. and year 2011

Grumpy mickey head - name Teri and year 2011

Blue Stitch mickey head w/the name Jesse and 2011

Thanks so much
I appreciate it! :yay:

Could you pretty please do a custom DISign for me. I love your pink Keep Calm and go to Disney World mickey head. Could you make one for me with the following changes:

Remove the white mickey hat and put 2013 in the right ear and The Edwards Family in the left ear.

Thanks so much! DISigners like you help make magical vacations!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter