--Jessica's Designs--

ms.pinkpixie

Custom Designer
Please read the entire first post before requesting!!! New Rules & changes!

So I decided to edit some of the disigners blanks. I use other disigners blanks or edit or tweak them. The original disigns are not mine nor will I claim the originals as mine. Anyways here we go.

FYI-- Please always request here in the thread. :)

Please be reasonable with the number of requests you make. I try to fill requests as soon as I can but they do take time.

Please try and request enough time before you leave for your vacation. If you really need a request quickly and if you trip is coming up I will make an exception.

If you are requesting the Tink design...PLEASE let me know if you want the year or not. I'm having to re-do a lot of peoples designs and having to backtrack.

When requesting please be as specific as possible; please include the design, names if you want them, year etc; if you do not do this your request will be bumped to the end of my request list. This is VERY important.

ALWAYS request here...please do NOT pm requests to me. It is easier for me to keep track of requests here.

Please post WHAT the image is that you want (the text and/or a year) If you don't tell me a year I will fill the request with no year.

Please right click: save image as and save the image to your hard drive. After 30 days the image gets deleted from my hard drive.

Here is an Index so far:
(available in blue, pink, green, & purple)

See Index part 2 below.

Questions & comments are welcome.:lovestruc

Pinkpixie,

These are fabulous!!! :thumbsup2 WOW! I am still a bit new to these boards and still trying to find all of the Disigners here- Do you take requests? If so can I be the first to request the Tink Disign w/
Cheri & year 2009
& also
Jackie w/ year 2009

These are awesome- again! I will have to also remember to come back to this one for the Mickey head one- My DH & I are planning to do our 20th Anniversary and 1st Honeymoon ever in WDW (that will be 2 years from now)- It is beautiful w/ that font & I love the "Disneymooners" on the ear!
Oh! & if you can do the Disigns Thx so much! If not, they are still truly beautiful!

PS- Also, just noticed the date- This is wild but almost our date - Our Wedding Date October 13th, 1990 and our 4th child Bdate is Oct, 11th- 1998- So Cool!

I love it! It's awesome! I love tinkerbell I think my daughter looks just like her. If your taking request I would love to have one with the name Madison!:)

These are great! Could you do the Tink with the name Lauren for me?? Please, please, please. :yay: She is going to love it! Thank you!

Awesome job!! I love the Tink!! If you are taking requests.. can I get the Tink(with no date) in the names, Gabriella, Netta, Kindra, Lyric

Hey guys I'm at work right now. Thank you for all the sweet comments. I will fill these when I get home. I didn't think they would be this much of a hit but I will fill these and post when I get home. <3

Index part 2

Part 3 below!

Hey Jess! You did a great job on your honeymoon design! I love your tink one and Gabby said OH I WANT THAT ONE! Too funny! Great job! Love em - looks like you are going to be busy keeping up with designing :surfweb:

Hope you had fun at your shower tonight - get anything good?

PM or call me about seeing Gabby's dress for the wedding :cutie:

Stef

I love your designs. Could you do the Tinkerbell design for me with the name Lily on it, but no date.

Thanks,
Tammy

Can you please make a Tinkerbell with the name Aimee? We are cruising on the Magic on Oct. 4th. Can't believe it's so close!

Thank you,
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter