--Jessica's Designs--

Those are adorable! Thank you! We really love your work.

Would you mine posting the mickey head with the sea gulls with no name or date? DH loves it.

I may be hitting you up for more disigns soon! Thanks Again!

I'm not too comfortable posting blanks as people take the images and claim them as their own and create/sell shirts on various websites. If you want I can PM it to you just post it anywhere? :)

I LOVE your disneymoon design with Mickey & Minnie in front of the castle. If possible, could I request this design? Only we will not be on our disneymoon, so maybe you could just put our wedding date in that ear.....it's Justin and Heather July 18, 1998. Thanks sooo much! :goodvibes

FILLED:

ms. pinkpixie - I can't believe you filled it :yay: Thank you soo much! That was very sweet of you! :goodvibes:goodvibes Again I hope you have a wonderful vacation. :hug:

Edit: By the way, it's perfect!!!

ms. pinkpixie - I can't believe you filled it :yay: Thank you soo much! That was very sweet of you! :goodvibes:goodvibes Again I hope you have a wonderful vacation. :hug:

Edit: By the way, it's perfect!!!

I love it! That's my anniversary also! We were walking down the aisle the same day!!:yay:

I love your disigns, they are fantastic!

If you have time, would it be possible for you to do the following?

Disneymoon disign with "10 years of Magic" on one ear and "Tim and Kristy" on the other?

Yoda with Tyler

And sorcerer Mickey with Terri?

Thank you ever so much for your time. :goodvibes

I'm not too comfortable posting blanks as people take the images and claim them as their own and create/sell shirts on various websites. If you want I can PM it to you just post it anywhere? :)

PM would be perfect if you don't mind. Thank you soooo much! DH just says he doesn't like to have a whole collection of shirts with his name on them. I promise not to do anything else with it. You guys are AMAZING and it's terrible that anyone would ever try to sell your work.:scared1: Thanks again for everything and have a magical trip!

Hi! If you have time to do this request for me I would greatly appreciate it :goodvibes We leave in 3wks for our vacation!
The 'Disneymoon' disign - but can you please not put a date and instead put 'Scott' in one ear and 'Jessica' in the other?

Thank you sooooo much!! :worship: :flower3:

pm would be perfect if you don't mind. Thank you soooo much! Dh just says he doesn't like to have a whole collection of shirts with his name on them. I promise not to do anything else with it. You guys are amazing and it's terrible that anyone would ever try to sell your work.:scared1: Thanks again for everything and have a magical trip!

filled :)

Would you make the Disneymoon with Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle for us? It should say Bob and Barbara in one ear and 50 Magical Years in the other. I can't believe we are celebrating 50 years of marriage!!!! (with a cruise on the Magic!!)
Thanks so much.
Barbara (Mrs. Big Jack):goodvibes

I LOVE your designs! Your thread has gotten me through a sick day at home....I know you aren't filling requests yet because of your upcoming vacation, but I hope it's OK if I post one. I fully understand it may be awhile before you get to it, I have just under six months before our trip, so I have time to wait. But if I don't post it now, I'm afraid I will lose my train of thought and forget what I wanted. Feel free to completely ignore the request until you are up and going again. :flower3:

When possible could I please get.....

Stitch in Mickey head with purple background with
Ashley
Dream 2011

Purple tink in Mickey head that says "pixxie with a 'tude" with
Ashley

6 princesses in the heart with
The Girls Room
Ashley Riley & Bailey
Dream B2B 2011

Red Grumpy in Mickey head with
Dad
Dream 2011

Tigger in Mickey head with
Riley
Dream 2011

Purple Mickey head with pirate theme, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy with
Bailey
Dream 2011

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with those of us with none. :sad2: Again, please don't worry about filling or respsonding until you are taking requests again. Thanks and have a great vacation!

FILLED:

I love your disigns, they are fantastic!

If you have time, would it be possible for you to do the following?

Disneymoon disign with "10 years of Magic" on one ear and "Tim and Kristy" on the other?

Yoda with Tyler

And sorcerer Mickey with Terri?

Thank you ever so much for your time. :goodvibes

FILLED:
I edited with 2 different Mickey's. Pick whichever. :)

Hi! If you have time to do this request for me I would greatly appreciate it :goodvibes We leave in 3wks for our vacation!
The 'Disneymoon' disign - but can you please not put a date and instead put 'Scott' in one ear and 'Jessica' in the other?

Thank you sooooo much!! :worship: :flower3:

FILLED: Enjoy! :)

Would you make the Disneymoon with Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle for us? It should say Bob and Barbara in one ear and 50 Magical Years in the other. I can't believe we are celebrating 50 years of marriage!!!! (with a cruise on the Magic!!)
Thanks so much.
Barbara (Mrs. Big Jack):goodvibes

FILLED:

Hi Jessica-

I'm trying to surprise a friend who is going on her first Disney cruise with her daughter who is 7. So, could I please get the heart shaped princesses design with Our First Mother Daughter Cruise Eastbound TransAtlantic May 14-28, 2011
Thank you so much.

I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you making the Mickey Honeymoon picture for me. It will look beautiful on our door. I can't believe that we will be celebrating 50 years!!
Barbara:goodvibes

Hi Jessica,

I hope you have a great time on your vacation. When you return, could you please do your new Flower & Garden Festival Mickey Topiary design for me? I would like it to just say 2011 on it, but if you can't because that makes it a blank, please let me know and I will think of something else. Thank you so much. Think of all of us while you're at the World!!

Can I get Princess heart with Hannah,
catipeller/ bugs life with Dylan,
the blue mickey head with Goofy- DAD,
Mickey head grumpy- mom wrote on the inside

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter