--Jessica's Designs--

Wow! Those are great. Can I get one that says Mackenzie?!?!?

THANK YOU!

I just realized that I never told you which "one". lol Sorry. My brain hurts sometimes. Ha! If you get time I would love to have the tink one with Mackenzie. Thank you and have a GREAT wedding!

Hi there! May I request your ever so cute Tink?? With the name Lauren and no date please and thanks?? No rush!!:goodvibes

Pixie! Thx so much! Wow! The pinkshadow really does help the name to POP! right out of the Disign! They are incredible! Much appreciated!
Hey! What are you doing for your wedding? Wow! I guess you all must have things super organized if you still have time to do some Disigns! Have a wonderful wedding & honeymoon!

Actually no, lol, the FH is going to pick up my wedding band tomorrow. Still have to buy bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts. Still booking hair and makeup. lol still have quite a bit of things to do. this helps me unwind though sometimes. its late i will do more tomorrow guys! :)

love the Melissa tink.

but if you have time (after your wedding perhaps:cutie: ), can you take the 2008 off? (I plan to make a shirt for my DD for our first WDW trip some time next year:cheer2: ). If not, it's ok too:thumbsup2 . I'm sooo sorry for not being clear in my request:sad2: .

thank you for all your hard work and again, good luck with the planning.:flower3:

thanks

Thank you for the Rhiannon & Sophia Tink Disigns! We are leaving in a little less than 6 weeks!:) Once I make the t-shirts, I will post here so you can see the finished product. Thanks again!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I hope your wedding went beautifully! Don't forget to take some time for each other! I am sure we all can wait to see your next awesome creations!

You'll have to changenow to MRS. PinkPixie- LOL or your new DH to Mr. PinkPixie- Heehee

Would I be able to get the Tinkerbell with Kaitlyn 2009 on it? Whenever you have time after the wedding/honeymoon. Thanks so much.

Hi there,

I love the tink one. If possible could I have the 3 tink one's, wendy, stephanie and nicola please. No dates. They're gorgeous x

Thanks so much.

Wendy

Just noticed you got merried, CONGRATULATIONS X X X

Congratulations on your marriage! I hope it was a very magical and special day for you!!:flower3:
I love and have saved Lauren's design!! Very much appreciated!!

Congratulations on your wedding!!! I hope it was a fantastic day for you!

I love your Cinderella design. I am getting married next year at WDW and was wondering if I could request the Cinderella one and have it say:

Lisa & Stan
Sept. 9, 2009

We are going with a Cinderella theme and I just love this Disign!!! TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter