--Jessica's Designs--

Your Tink one is gorgeous ! Coul you possibly do me a blank one with no name or date and also one with the name Roxy?

Would be so grateful, they are fab !!!!:love:

PinkPixie,

Thx so much! They are gorgeous! Could you also do them (names Jackie & Cheri) w/ the Pink shadow around the name like you did on Gabriella- tY- You have done a terrific job!

Thanks Jessica for Gabby's! I guess I need to start working on our shirts soon as our trip is going to come quicker than I realize. Glad you liked Gabby's dress - can't wait to see her in it with her hair all done :lovestruc

Looks like you are keeping busy with requests, have fun I know you enjoy making designs :banana:

Stefani (gabbyjacobsmom)

hello

I love your Tink disign (like everybody else!):worship: :worship: :worship:
Can I have one with Melissa ?:flower3:

thanks alot:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Here are some more requests. It's going to be a little slow because I'm still planning my wedding which is in 3 weeks. :)

AND my stitch design.! :) Just sharing!

OOOOH, Stitch is super cute! When you get a few minutes could I please have the Tink Disign with the just the names Sophia & Rhiannon. For my DBFs DTDs. Does that even make any sense?? Dear Best Friends Dear Twin Daughters! LOL Thank you and keep up the good work! Oh yeah and congratulations and good luck with the wedding!

Could I please get a Tink with no name and no date? You did a great job. I really love it! :lovestruc

Thanks,
Shannon :)

Never Mind! ;) Just saw the one I scrolled through on page 2!

I love your work! Could I possibly get the Tink with Michelle and the pink glow around the name? And also the Cinderella and Prince Charming with "Aaron & Michelle" and "Our 2nd Anniversary" on it please. Thanks so much!
Congrats on your wedding!

Thanks so much for the blank tink and the "Roxy " one they are fantastic , you are so kind !!!

Here are some more requests. It's going to be a little slow because I'm still planning my wedding which is in 3 weeks. :)

Congrats on your wedding. I know that a lot of preps for the most important day of your life. I can't believe that you have time for disigning for us:thumbsup2 . I'm in no rush, you can do it whenever you have time

thanks

Pixie,
Congrats on your wedding!! Wow! How do you ever have time to Disign right now!?? 3 weeks is very close! Congratulations to you & much luck!

congrats on your upcoming wedidng, a fall wedding is sure to be beautiful.

BTW, I love your Tink design

Hi,
She is beautiful! Would love to get a couple of these Tink pictures with the following names:

Faith
Grace
Loretta

Thanks!
Lisa

I love your designs!!! Could I get a Cinderella and Prince Charming one with Kerri and Scott and Est. 1997? Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter