Jennifer’s Journey to lose 200 pounds (comments welcomed and appreciated)

Jennifer, you are amazing! I have always thought that on my days off I would exercise more. NOT! I really should, but life just gets in the way. It is easier to get it in, but never any more than I usually do. Oy Vey!

It's good to have you back and doing well. Antibiotics may cure the infection, but it still puts you a bit out of whack.

Keep up the pace!

Wendy

Thanks for stopping by Wendy, Tracy, and Jamie. :wave:

Today was good for exercise, but not as good for food.

Exercise today:

60 minute walk outside
60 minutes swimming
30 minute WATP
15 minute WATP
165 total minutes

Calories were 2600 with 34 grams of fiber and one gallon of water.

Sounds like another AWESOME exercise day!

Even though you might have eaten more cals that you'd like, you got a ton of fiber in and lots of water--that's fantastic :)

Hopoe today is great again :cheer2:

Hi!

Just checking in to see how things are going with you and except for getting over being sick, I cannot believe how well you keep up with the workouts. You must have some great endurance, and a super blood pressure. Even if I didn't work, I know I wouldn't be as motivated as you are to get in so much exercise every day. :worship:

and a gallon of water in one day! Thats fantastic...if I did that my only exercise would be going back & forth to the bathroom..hey, come to think of it, that might increase my calorie burning!

Keep it up, you are doing so great!!!
Beth

Thanks, Beth :) My body has gotten used to my water consumption. No problem there. At first I was always going. :rotfl:

I have been building my endurance over the last 5 and a half months. I started out doing 30 minutes a day five days a week. I just kept adding and here I am. :thumbsup2

Food was good yesterday. 1628 calories with 31 grams of fiber and one gallon of water.

Exercise Yesterday:

65 minute walk outside
30 minutes swimming
95 total minutes

Well, I made it to the half way mark today for the June exercise challenge. I ended up doing 755 minutes of exercise in five days. I really wanted to catch up for the time I was sick. I did it. :banana: :banana:

Food was good today. I ate 1620 calories with 30 grams of fiber and over a gallon of water.

Exercise today:

40 minute walk outside
35 minutes swimming
20 minute bike ride
20 minutes on the treadmill
20 minutes on the elliptical
30 WATP
35 minutes weight training
200 total minutes

Tomorrow is my rest day. I’m also going to get a pedicure to pamper myself.

Thanks for reading. :)

Awesome!:thumbsup2 I have to agree with others on the board and give you major kudos for being so committed to exercise. And even if you don't have a job it is still amazing that you are so focused. I mean I only work 3 twelves a day so that means I have four days off and I am still not that committed. So thumbs up YAY!!!!!!!:cheer2:

Hello Jennifer!

You are the inspiration!

How was the pampering? Your WI must be great!

Have a great day Jennifer!

Wendy

I've been MIA for a little while. I have not really had the right frame of mind to be here. I think everyone understands this. :goodvibes Well I have made an attitude adjustment. And I’m back. :thumbsup2

I had a good week. I'm down to 308.5. This is a total weight loss of 30.7. I've made it to the gold! :wizard:

I'm really going to make an effort to check in here and check in on my wish friends. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. :grouphug:

Jennifer, that is awesome! You certainly are moving!

Take care

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter