Jennifer’s Journey to lose 200 pounds (comments welcomed and appreciated)

Jennifer -- You are doing so great and your exercise is downright inspirational! Keep up the great work! Just think of how much more fit you will be by the time you go to WDW! You'll be able to walk the parks all day without being exhausted! :cool1: :banana: :thumbsup2

Heather- Thanks you for your continued support. I never think of myself as an inspiration to others. I’m just doing what I do. It is very nice to hear though. :hug:

Looks like your doing pretty well also. Way to go on the 8.5 pound loss. :thumbsup2

Jamie- We are leaving on 09/02, but only going for ten nights. ;) Good luck with your husband. :goodvibes Is free dining helping to convince him to go? Where do you want to stay?

Tracy- Thanks; it was a really good day. I’m glad I’m over the hump. I’m hoping in the next three months I can burn off as much fat as possible. I don’t need to be dragging it around Disney World. :rotfl: It’s too hot!

Amy- Yeah, I tried. I’m defiantly ready for the next peak. I also know if I never give up I can’t fail. :cheer2:

Cam- I really am looking forward to getting around the parks so much easier. It’s what sometimes keeps me going when I’m on the elliptical. :yay:

Well, I made my May exercise goal. I’m don’t think I’ll make my weight loss goal, but that’s ok. I’m really going to go for it in June. Secretly, I want to be less than 300 pounds by my birthday. My birthday is July 8th. I’m not sure if I can, but I’m going to try my best. If I don’t make it, I’ll still be closer to 299.9 than I am today. It’s just a short term goal to light a fire under me. I set my exercise goal for June at 2600. It’s about 1000 more minutes than I did in May, but I know I can do it.

Yesterday’s Exercise:
20 minute walk outside
20 minutes swimming
10 minute bike ride
35 minutes on the elliptical
20 minutes on the treadmill
35 minutes of weight training
140 total minutes

I took the day off from exercising today to rest up for my first day of the June exercise challenge.

Calories, water and fiber have all been good.

Yeah Jen! Exercise goal! Great job.

With the great WI, it brings along motivation. You are doing well!

The double digit dance, that just makes it all even more exciting. You will hit 30 pounds for a loss before you know it.

Stay on track!

Wendy

Great job on making your exercise goal, Jennifer!:yay: :woohoo: Keep up the good work!:thumbsup2

Have a great Tuesday!:hug:

Hi Jennifer,

Way to go on making your May exercise challenge. That is great!!!

If we go to WDW we would stay at POR...Free dining is starting to work, as well as the low airfare right now. I think I may have him convinced...I just keep trying. We have talked about staying at other hotels, but we have stayed at POR for 3 years and we love that hotel. We really like the boat ride to DTD.

Keep up the good work! You are doing great!

Have a good day :)

Jennifer, way to go knowing that if you don't give up you will succeed! And also congratulations on making the May exercise challenge, that must feel very good. You can do that 2600 minutes, you are determined and I know you will do it. Good luck making the birthday weight goal. It sometimes really helps to have a firm date to make a goal, keeps ya going for it! Great job!:thumbsup2

Thanks Amy, Jamie, Tracy, and Wendy for the support and well wishes. :grouphug:

I have not been feeling a little run down for the last couple of days. I went to the doctor yesterday to get checked out. She said I had a fever and my white blood cell count was elevated. :sick: She prescribed me an antibiotic for seven days and told me to come back if I’m not feeling better in a few days. I really wouldn’t know if I’m feeling better though because the medicine is making me feel worse than I did before I went to the doctor. :rotfl:

The common side affects are drowsiness, dizziness and nausea. All of which I have. This pill is like a sleeping pill for me. I slept for 14 hours yesterday.

I’m really feeling bad because I can’t exercise. I know I need to take care of myself, but I can’t help but feel a little guilty. I’m hoping to be able to do some sort of exercise by Thursday. Wish me luck. :goodvibes

Jennifer, take care of yourself is the best course! Rest is the best thing. Drink as much as your body will let you, and keep your feet up. You can catch up with everything else later!

Sending flowers :flower3: and a hug :hug: to help!

Wendy

Hi Jennifer-

When you do start back, start back a little slow. Focus on your eating on your 'off' days! I hope you are feeling better soon! :hippie:

I'm so sorry I've been MIA

Congrats on the May challenge--June will be another awesome month for you, even with this nasty bug you've got.

I really hope you're feeling better!

Well, I’m finally done with my antibiotics and I’m feeling great. Thanks everyone for checking in on me. :grouphug:

I had a good day today. I ate 1546 calories with 31 grams of fiber. I drank over a gallon of water today.

Exercise was great today. I'm really going to work hard this week to be at the half way mark by Friday for the June exercise challenge.

20 minute walk outside
35 minutes swimming
15 minute bike ride
50 minutes on the elliptical
30 minutes WATP workout
150 total minutes

You are an exercise maniac :lmao: I don't know how you have the energy to do so much every day! I'm so impressed.

Great work with the food and water, you're doing such a great job!

You are an exercise maniac :lmao: I don't know how you have the energy to do so much every day! I'm so impressed.

Great work with the food and water, you're doing such a great job!

Well, I don't work. My main focus everyday is exercise. No alarm clock helps also. :)

Jennifer, I am so sorry you have been sick! I hate being on medication, it just makes you feel so out of sorts. Take the time you need to recover and then start out slow with your exercise. Your food and water looks great, way to go with that! Feel better soon!:hug:

Thanks Amy, but it’s a little too late for me to start slow. :rotfl:

Exercise today:

25 minute walk outside
35 minutes swimming
20 minute bike ride
50 minutes on the elliptical
35 minutes weight training
165 total minutes

Food was good today. I ate 1682 calories with 32 grams of fiber and one gallon of water. :thumbsup2

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better!:hug:

Great job on getting your exercise in! Keep up the good work!:cheer2:

Have a great Wednesday!:cool1:

Hi Jennifer,

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Nothing like being sick and feeling icky in the summer!

Wow look at you.......you exercise queen!!! Keep it up!!!

You're doing great!!!

Have a good day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter