January 2015

We were already booked, but saving decent money with the room only discount! Nemo suite at AoA from January 6-12, memory maker, 5 adults with 6-day parkhopper passes for 3768.25. Hoping for a FD pin, but I know its a shot in the dark!!!!!

Booked at the Poly Jan 24-30! So excited! Hopefully most of the construction will be finished by then. Fingers crossed!

Booked at the Poly Jan 24-30! So excited! Hopefully most of the construction will be finished by then. Fingers crossed!

I booked the Poly today, too! I asked the CM about construction. She said most of it will be done by the end of December, and the only thing that isn't going to be done by our trip (we are on Feb 24) would be the pool. Not a huge deal for us with the pool, but I'm so glad the rest will be done. With that being said, I'm not sure if the CM's have all of the right details, but she said she was reading it from some report. So I thought I'd share.

I booked the Poly today, too! I asked the CM about construction. She said most of it will be done by the end of December, and the only thing that isn't going to be done by our trip (we are on Feb 24) would be the pool. Not a huge deal for us with the pool, but I'm so glad the rest will be done. With that being said, I'm not sure if the CM's have all of the right details, but she said she was reading it from some report. So I thought I'd share.
Awesome! Thanks for the info!

Just booked Poly Jan 24-30! Can't wait!!! Hopefully most of the construction will be finished by then. Fingers crossed!

I booked Poly for Jan 31-Feb 6. Since the theme pool won't be finished, they are giving passes to Blizzard Beach now and hopefully Typhoon Lagoon when we're there. BB will be closed for the winter. :thumbsup2

I booked Poly for Jan 31-Feb 6. Since the theme pool won't be finished, they are giving passes to Blizzard Beach now and hopefully Typhoon Lagoon when we're there. BB will be closed for the winter. :thumbsup2

Very cool! Thabks!

Late Winter Passholder rates are out.

Just moved to ASMo Preferred because it was less than my standard room in Jan. (I kind of wanted Mighty Ducks to be close to Asmu but less money is less money I'll just ask for 101 Dalmatians).

Late Winter Passholder rates are out.

Just moved to ASMo Preferred because it was less than my standard room in Jan. (I kind of wanted Mighty Ducks to be close to Asmu but less money is less money I'll just ask for 101 Dalmatians).

Congrats! We're new to having annual passes and getting discounts. How do you go about checking prices with this discount? Can you do it online?

Congrats! We're new to having annual passes and getting discounts. How do you go about checking prices with this discount? Can you do it online?

Yes. Go to waltdisneyworld.com and sign in ( or create an account). When you search special offers or travel dates and you get to the page that shows prices it will have a tab for pass holders with the discount rates. There is also a link at the bottom of the main page that says pass holders ant that usually has a link to any special rates.

Yes. Go to waltdisneyworld.com and sign in ( or create an account). When you search special offers or travel dates and you get to the page that shows prices it will have a tab for pass holders with the discount rates. There is also a link at the bottom of the main page that says pass holders ant that usually has a link to any special rates.

Thank you! I thought I was losing my mind not being able to see the annual pass discounts. LOL Turns out it's because I'm Canadian. Our IP address was being blocked somehow. When I used tunnel bear to block our location, it worked. Weird! I just assumed that having AP's linked to our account would be enough. Thanks again!! Looks like we'll get to upgrade our room and even save a little money! :thumbsup2

Thank you! I thought I was losing my mind not being able to see the annual pass discounts. LOL Turns out it's because I'm Canadian. Our IP address was being blocked somehow. When I used tunnel bear to block our location, it worked. Weird! I just assumed that having AP's linked to our account would be enough. Thanks again!! Looks like we'll get to upgrade our room and even save a little money! :thumbsup2

That's super. Glad you got it working. I only saved about $15 but I figure I get an upgraded room and $15 is at least one CS meal. Every little bit counts. There wasn't any discount for my fall Deluxe stay so I'm glad it worked for winter.

Enjoy your upgrade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter