Jan 2010 Code Watch

blkhwks55

Mouseketeer
I didn't see a thread started for January, so I thought I'd get one started. Here's to hoping and praying to some great codes and pins!

Tony :cool2:

I'm really hoping for this as well! We booked our room only right now since packages aren't available, but are hoping for some great offers and rates for JAN 2010!!!!

I will hop on this wagon! Here's hoping for some good discounts for January! :thumbsup2

Count me in too!

We will be there January 23- January 30

I can't wait!

You read my mind by starting this thread. I'm in.

Trying to get a good deal for my honeymoon!! Jan 17-23! :cheer2:

I'm waiting too, already booked a pirate room with tickets, but could use a discount because we need ddp, my daughter has bad allergies. Jan is a great time to go went last Jan with the 4/3 deal.

:yay:This gives me something to look forward to! We are looking at the last two weeks in Jan. and can be flexible. Just waiting to see the deals!:goodvibes

Please count us in for later in the year, 2010.

The week before and after Easter Sunday.

Hoping for a 4/3 deal for one of the weeks - or free food would be just wonderful (we could pay rack rate and save $2000 on food ! ):goodvibes

I'm in here with you! We went this past January! It was so great! The 4/3 deal came out on November 6th 2008. So by that reconning we have about 6 months to wait to see if there are any deals to be had! We want to go Jan 23-30! :woohoo:

I'm hoping for a sweet AP rate or Free Dining for early January. My whole family is going down for Marathon Weekend and I need to book everyone's trip... it will be a labor of love!:love:

My planning euphoria will reach new levels once I start planning for 4 different families!:cloud9:

Joining in - the more the merrier!
Thank you for starting this thread!

We're thinking of the last week in Jan. We'd planning on the Polynesian so a code or 4/3 deal or free dining would be VERY helpful!

I'm planning for January 2010 also- when is the marathon? My dh is a runner and that may be a good way to get him on board!! :thumbsup2

I'm planning for January 2010 also- when is the marathon? My dh is a runner and that may be a good way to get him on board!! :thumbsup2

Marathon weekend is Jan. 8-10. The half is already full, but there might still be room in the full marathon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter