Jan 2009 Scrapooking Challenge~ Kick the New Year off with a BANG! Winner: RloveW

I may have put my 22 I finished yesterday in the wrong thread. I would like these to go with my other posting for January.

I am still trying to get the hang of what goes where.:guilty:
No worries!! I've got you added right now!!! Thanks for letting us know!!! :)

Just one more page for me. I hope that I do a lot better next month!

I completed 35 pages in January, thanks for hostessing, great job everyone!

I've got everyone updated as of Fran's last posting!!!
Feel free to let me know if you finished pages in Jan that you want added to the total here... and come join us in the Feb. challenge hosted by Rlovew!!!

Is it too late to add for January? I did 11 pages at a crop on Saturday!

Sorry for not getting this posted sooner but I can add 6 pages for a total of 27 for January.

-- never mind -- looks like I did post an update!

I'm a little late to the party, but I completed 46 pages in January. Thanks for taking care of the count this year!

I'm a little late to the party, but I completed 46 pages in January. Thanks for taking care of the count this year!

You need to add this to the annual thread so SIOH will see it- she has already added these numbers to the thread. Glad to see you around again- you haven't been on as much.

Rebecca

I'm so sad that I had a good month (well at least for me) in jan and now since I went on vacation and we are visiting home I won't be getting any pages done this month. Happy scrapping to everybody else though! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter