Jan 2009 Code Watch

Has anybody been able to get the CBR under the 4/3 plan? We really wanted to stay there for our first trip. We already have a good deal but this would be better.:grouphug:

I know a lot of people have gotten the deal at CBR for the end of January/beginning of February. I've looked at the beginning of January and no moderates are available anymore. They've just released some more rooms in deluxes for the first week of January, though.

I booked my parents in WL for a week in January with 7 day pass and meal plan came to $2400. What a deal!

I'm so excited!! My persistance paid off!!!! I finally got my AKL CL room under the 4/3 deal! :cool1:

I've been checking a couple times a day since the offer came out and FINALLY, I checked tonight and I got the deal!! Saved another $250 off my AP rate and I get the $200 gift card to boot! Oh, and 1 day base tickets to use another time, almost forgot about that. DH is very happy with me tonight!! :banana: :banana:

Don't give up if you're still looking!!!!!!!!

Your post got me thinking, so I checked again also. I got Woods View at WL(which was not available last week when promo came out), for $300 less than what we were paying for a Courtyard View with Bunk Beds. The Woods View was our first choice anyways, as we like quiet and my kids are a bit young for the bunk beds. THings were looking up before, now it's just awesome!

I know a lot of people have gotten the deal at CBR for the end of January/beginning of February. I've looked at the beginning of January and no moderates are available anymore. They've just released some more rooms in deluxes for the first week of January, though.

We got PO French Quarter under the plan but we had to sacrifice a day. There wasn't anything available Jan 4 through the 11th but I dropped it down to the 10th and we got it. I hope to add the 11th but if we don't it will still be great!:thumbsup2

Hi Everyone. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversary Jan 20-29, first date at Disneyland 26 years ago. Already booked at the Pop, our favorite place at the World. So does anyone know whether there will be "codes" or upgrades or anything? Or are we all collectively holding our breath? Either way, I'm counting the days to our next visit.

Just cancelled our trip, economy is catching up to us. What a total bummer. Been planning for years to enjoy our 25th at the World, and now we may not even make it back to the Land. Shooting for Free Dining Trip in September.

Just cancelled our trip, economy is catching up to us. What a total bummer. Been planning for years to enjoy our 25th at the World, and now we may not even make it back to the Land. Shooting for Free Dining Trip in September.

I'm so sorry. The economy is in such bad shape right now.

Here is some Pixie Dust for you :wizard:

I'm so sorry :guilty: That is good that you decided to forgo the trip for now, and not going into Disney debt. I hope you can make the September trip work out :hug:

Here is more pixie dust! :tink: :goodvibes pixiedust:

I just used the room only code from Mousesavers to reduce my 4 night stay by about $64. :thumbsup2

I had to move from the YC to the BW, and it does not apply to Fri or Sat nights. The weekday rate is $249 (vs. $285 for AAA) and $335 for Friday. I can get the AAA rate for Friday if I split the reservation.

:hug: Hoping you get to go for free dining!

I have not been on much since the big 7 for the price of 4 deal was announced, but aside from the room only discounts, have any other discounts been out for WDW during Jan 09'?

Do you have to use all 7 days for the 4/3 deal. We are staying 5 nights but think it would be cheaper to use the deal and just pay for the extra days. We can not change our arrival or departure dates. Any advice? We are currently staying at AS Music.

Do you have to use all 7 days for the 4/3 deal. We are staying 5 nights but think it would be cheaper to use the deal and just pay for the extra days. We can not change our arrival or departure dates. Any advice? We are currently staying at AS Music.

You can and get the one night free. As long as it's not a suite

we are doing the same thing using the 7/4 deal for two free nights since our airfare and cruise are already booked.

Like others have been saying about checking back often for rooms and rates.

We were able to add a night on to the front for our stay for just a $100 after all taxed etc. and the other day we had been told everything at POP was booked.

There are lots of people that unfortunate have to cancel their trips :sad1: or were holding several reservations trying to get the best deal so things are constantly changing.

OT here but does anyone know where to complain to Disney about a travel agency they have listed on their site as "Disney Approved"?

TIA

Does anyone know what the AP discounts were for January 2008? I want to compare them to this year to see if discounts are the same or how they differ, trying to save up for a trip later this year but need to know to book WL or POFQ! Thanks!

Does anyone know what the AP discounts were for January 2008? I want to compare them to this year to see if discounts are the same or how they differ, trying to save up for a trip later this year but need to know to book WL or POFQ! Thanks!

It was $49 a night.

I have not been on much since the big 7 for the price of 4 deal was announced, but aside from the room only discounts, have any other discounts been out for WDW during Jan 09'?

I'm wondering the same thing... we booked the 4/3 deal, but didn't really feel it was a great deal since we are staying value... it's only about $50 less than the room only deal... of course, the $200 gift card is a bonus.

Maybe I'm just cheap... but, I was still hoping for something a little better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter