Jake & the Neverland Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
No request for anything just wanted to comment on how talented you are. Your work is just amazing!!! I'll be back before my next trip I'm all set for my upcoming trip this year. A giant thanks for all the work you and other designers do for all of us. :wave2::wave2:

These are just awesome! Could I please bother you for a Rhys Party pack and name sign. My son will be turning three and would freak out. We are actually watching Jake right now. He is his new hero!
Thank you so much!

Hi! Can I get a Mason and His Neverland Pirate Party sign or a Mason and His 2nd Birthday sign. His party is July 21.

Thanks!
Michelle

These are amazing and my boys love Jake. Can you possibly make them for me? I'd need one that says AJ and one that says Eric.

Thank you so much!

Sari

Can I get one that says Gustave and one that says Hunter?
The boys can't get enough of Jake!
Thank you!
Stacy

Hi milliepie,
Could make me a birthday pack for my son Teagan. It is his 2nd birthday and he loves Jake and the neverland pirates. What you do is amazing. Thanks, Jennifer

Hi Millie,

You were so kind to answer my request to Mel in order to help him out. I am looking for the following pages if possible to be put in photobucket as I have an account with them. I don't know where to stop asking you for your pages in 4 share as I love sooooo many of them. We are celebrating our 40 Anniversary (Jane & Ray White) and taking the entire family on the cruise with us, there are 6 adults and 4 children going on the Fantasy flying on Aug 17, cruise Aug 18-25,2012.

Journal Pages
1. Breakfast with the characters (did not find one)
2. Animator's Palate
3. Royal Court
4. Cabanas
5. Enchanted Garden
6. Cozumel
7. Grand Cayman
8. Costa Maya (did not find one)
9. Mickeys hand as a cover page
10. Taking flight (if it could read back home)
11. On our way
12. Port Canaveral

Cruise Itinerary
Mickeys head with the western itineray Fantasy Aug. 18-25,2012 in ears

Beach Chairs
if possible 10 the following names:
Grammy
Gramps
MaryJane
John
Peyton (child 4)
Brady (child 6mths)
Ray
Lisa
Ray (child 8)
Symantha (child 4)

Name:
Ray (we are from NY) just as you have it except with Disney Fantasy not Majic
Symantha (all the princesses)

I could go on and on your work is unbelievable love it all. If there is any you can think of please advise as I need to stop asking you for so many.

Hugs to you,
Grammy

Hi All,

Is Milliepie still doing images? :confused3
SOOO hope you are !!
Thanks a m,ill and hoping for something in the week to do my invites pirate:

X
Sheri

Hi,
If you have a chance could you please make me the party pack of Jake stuff for my son Louie? He is turning 2 and I would love to do the wrappers for the candy and water bottles. Also, do you do the crayon boxes? If so , could I get some Jake themed ones that say Thanks for Coming to Louie's 2nd Birthday.

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter