Jake & the Neverland Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millie,

These disigns are GREAT! Would you please make a Party Pack for my son Parker's 4th birthday party... his guest are Jeremiah, Logan, Jacob and Brandon, I would like a name tag for each boy.

Thank you SO SO much...

Thanks so much!!! This will be such a fun addition to our party for Jakes 3rd birthday :)
~cindy

Wow Thank you so much! Can you also do a name plate for Jacob and Jeremiah. I also saw a name fill that was really neat! If you aren't to busy can you do one for Parker?

I really appreciate it!:cool1:

I love these designs. Would anyone be willing to make two for me?
I would like Izzy design for Elaina and the Jake design for Reid. My little ones will LOVE these for our upcoming trip.

Thanks so much!!!

Hi Millie,

I love your work! It is wonderful! Would you do the following items for Preston: name plate, Preston and his 4th Birthday! (the blue image), and an invitation - but leave out the where, when and time. I want to use the invite in email and will add the details to the body of the email!

Thanks SO much!

Wow Thank you so much! Can you also do a name plate for Jacob and Jeremiah. I also saw a name fill that was really neat! If you aren't to busy can you do one for Parker?

I really appreciate it!:cool1:

Sorry I thought I downloaded them. I will try to get to the fill soon. :)

you forgot me.

I knew I was forgetting one. I was going to ask you something, but I never got to it. I did these two, I think it's the dvd cover right? If not let me know and I'll do a google search and see. :)

Hi. I got your PM about Coby. His party is in 2 weeks from today (hasn't happened yet). If you can also make the various party things for Coby that would be wonderful. (specifically: the "Coby and his neverland pirate party"; Coby and 4th birthday, the chocolate bar wrapper & the Coby & the neverland pirates sign...) Thanks so much!

Hello there,

If it's not too much to ask, I was wondering if you can do a "Gabriel" on all of your Jake & The Neverland Pirates.

I absolutely love it all your designs! So, if you have time for this request, it would be greatly appreciated! I am planning my son's 2nd birthday and he loves Jake & The Neverland Pirates!

Thank you very much!

-Elaine

Hi Milliepie,

Me again, if its not too much trouble could you do the other party pack items for Preston? I would appreciate it so much. I especially like the Preston and his Neverland party design and the other party pack items.

I can't believe how hard it is to find Jake themed items.

You work is amazing. I appreciate it so much.

These designs are adorable! I was wondering if you could make the name plate with Josh similar to this one (Joshuaneverlandpirates.jpg). Hopefully it's an easy enough change. I found one with Drew for my other son, but would love to have matching signs. Thanks for all of your help!

hello millie,

if it is not too much to ask, please make 3 izzie design with the following names: Khayna, Julia & Trish on it and 3 jake designs with the names: Magoy, Dwayne and Enzo.

God bless you for your creativity and generous heart. Thanks =)

Hi,

I was wondering if you could make a Aiden and his 5th Birthday sign like Jake and the Neverland Pirates please. He would be so excited to see that!!

Thanks!

Hi,

If it is possible, please will you make a Ian and the neverland pirates sign, he is turning 5. Thank you, my son will be so happy.

Here are all of the requested DISigns. Please let me kow if I missed anyone. :)

These are amazing and my boys love Jake. Can you possibly make them for me? I'd need one that says AJ and one that says Eric.

Thank you so much!

Sari

These are amazing and my boys love Jake. Can you possibly make them for me? I'd need one that says AJ and one that says Eric.

Thank you so much!

Sari

I guess I should do it properly since it's my son's initials. I'm so used to just doing it as AJ. Can you please do it as A.J.? If you do it before you see this, no biggie since he's 5 and doesn't write it with the periods in between.

Thanks again!

Hi Milliepie,

My name is Sheri and I am all the way from sunny South Africa! Cant find ANY Jake and the Neverland pirate party goods here and i was so pleased to find this forum!

Please, pretty please, can i request Some Izzy related items for my daughter Keira 4th Birthday!

Thanks you so very much

Sheri :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter