Jake & the Neverland Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Millipie

I was wondering if you could customize some of your Jake and the Neverland Pirates items with the name: Daniel (4th Birthday Party)

but especially:
Daniel and his 4th Birthday Party with Jake and his friends, etc.

please please please and THANK YOU =)

millie, I'm sorry Im a pain, but I'm having trouble opening your site - I can get to your other photobucket designs, but the jake ones say error on page and keep shutting down my internet - is anyone else having this problem?

Did you figure this out yet? I'm not sure what is happening there. Which ones were yours, I'll post them here individually to see if that helps. :)

Did you figure this out yet? I'm not sure what is happening there. Which ones were yours, I'll post them here individually to see if that helps. :)

not yet - sorry. the one's for harrison and isaac. thanks so much!

RadioFanatic said:
not yet - sorry. the one's for harrison and isaac. thanks so much!
That is so weird, I posted a reply to your request an hour ago, but it's not here. I'm going to try again... Sorry. Please let me know if it doesn't work. :)

Can you do a Jake one with Grayson... We are going to disney next month and I would love to make a tshirt and stuff... THANKS!!!

Hey I hate to be a bother... but I was wondering if you ever got around to doing the Grayson with Jake?

Thanks in advance and sorry to be a bother!

Thanks

Hi,
I am hoping you can customize the an Izzy design with the name Phoebe. Similar to this jpg: Amelieneverlandpirateizzy.jpg Also would like one with George similar to Ashtonneverlandpirate.jpg

Thanks in advance.

That is so weird, I posted a reply to your request an hour ago, but it's not here. I'm going to try again... Sorry. Please let me know if it doesn't work. :)

thanks so much! would it be possible to get an invite for each - harrison will be four and isaac will be five - thanks!

Hello! My son Jake is having his 3rd b-day party on June 24th and the theme is Jake and the Neverland Pirates....we would LOVE it if you could send us the templates for the wonderful personalized items you have for this theme.
His name is Jake and he is turning 3....we especially love the candy bar wrappers and the 3rd b-day sign....the pirate letters to spell out JAKE would be awesome and also the thank you cards....we don't need invitations.

Thanks so much!!! this is so great!!!
My husband is getting ready to deploy in november so we are trying to make things extra special this year for our son :)

Cindy

Hello! My son Jake is having his 3rd b-day party on June 24th and the theme is Jake and the Neverland Pirates....we would LOVE it if you could send us the templates for the wonderful personalized items you have for this theme.
His name is Jake and he is turning 3....we especially love the candy bar wrappers and the 3rd b-day sign....the pirate letters to spell out JAKE would be awesome and also the thank you cards....we don't need invitations.

Thanks so much!!! this is so great!!!
My husband is getting ready to deploy in november so we are trying to make things extra special this year for our son :)

Cindy

I'll have to get back to you with the Jake Alpha. Here are the other's. Let me know if you need anything else. :)

Thank you so much for doing that so quickly! Aside from the Alpha letters for JAKE in the Jake and the Neverland Theme....if you could add in the mini-water bottle labels too that would be terrific and we would be all set for his 3rd birthday!!!
Thanks so much!!!
~cindy:flower3:

This is a fantastic thing you are doing for all the Jake fans out there! Could you do a party pack for baby Kevin's 2nd Birthday -- I know that he will love it as well as his big brother! Thank you so much!

Wow! Your work is amazing! If you have time, I would love for you to do some of your Jake and the Neverland Pirate birthday items for my son Matthew's 5th birthday. Especially the mini water bottle labels, the birthday sign and thank you notes. Thank you so much!

Hi I had asked for a banner for my son a while ago and forgot to ask if you could make a picture for his cake.

its the cover of the dvd. it wont let me post a link or pic of it.

but instead of JAKE I want it to say Kyrian. Hopefully you get this before his party. Its July 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter