Jack Sparrow Outfit Gift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi can You Put one done For Me AceFabGirlie and my brother AstroAlphaMatt

For some reason I can't play this game, so there is no chance of my getting the costume unless someone gifts it. Thanks :)

Okay plz add me to list, I can not get even that hat playing quest, I can not do fireworks if my life depended on it.....Help :rotfl:

I am hopeless.....Awesomemaggiegirl

List is updated to this point. Sorry it took so long folks. Was going to do it last night, but my mouse died (no doubt thanks to all the clicking I did back when the main Pirates loophole worked :badpc: ), my power went out again (2nd time yesterday; stayed off a lot longer this time though), and I got very sick, all within a span of about 7 hours. :sad2: Thanks for your patience! :wizard:

Please add me to the list. But please state to gift others before me. :)

List updated to this point.

VMK's loading slow as a snail for me, but I haven't given up hope on the codes quite yet. Hopefully I will wind up with more than 1 so I can gift it to one of y'all and save you some aggravation. :grouphug:

Please add me too. I am trying to get one but so far no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter