Jack Sparrow Outfit Gift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorcererDonald16

DIS Veteran
Hello all! I know we have a gift thread for players who can't play the game and can't get any codes whatsoever, but I thought we could use one thread specifically for the Pirates costume as well. For now at least, it all seems to be a matter of odds. So I thought if those DISers who are lucky enough to win more than 1 could gift them to others, that would be fabulous. :thumbsup2 I will do so myself if I ever manage to get any of them. I'm happy to update the list, although it will be in the evenings and nights as I cannot get online any earlier usually. Please do not PM me asking to be added though; my inbox fills up fast enough as it is. ;)

Mods can merge this thread with the other if y'all see fit, but I thought it'd be helpful to separate the outfit out. :)

DISers in Need of a Pirates Costume
SorcererDonald16-- won 1 on 6/27/2006; woot! :yay:
Koolkidq
CapEldano2-- willing to trade (a lot) for it
HeDiedxILive
Archetypeangel
*NikkiBell*
ShadowKittyKat
DemonLlama
Peacefully
AlienNation
PopStar
PrincessJen09
westsider
VMK_KrazyLuke
KidGoofy
Nanoer
Idol_Fan
PirateSteff
CL_BlueReap
jasonpwns-- traded for one!
mykitty
Tink Mick Koda Miles-- first on the list to win/trade for one; woot! :thumbsup2
coolshannie
SassySavannah
PrincessDonnaT
VMK_PrincessChloe
ekmdisney
PirateDaisy
Iris-- willing to trade for it
CrazySteph
JamminJoey
Nman
Dashzap
acefunrules
laxplaya1346
DarthJordan
tinkattitude!
WWEDUDE-- won/traded for/was gifted one
CoolJessRocks
pinkgalYall
Polyfish
Empare
StitchfansJr
Tamz
adventuretink
churrotopia
limerman
dudezeke
darthvader
Dis-Wiz
nrb
FrontierNatasha
Jackoman
MissHaylie
BraveGhostofYou
hdmonkeybug
foamy666
AceFabGirlie
AstroAlphaMatt
teentitangirl
SpaceCommander
Dancerulez987
IwishiwasVMK_mcsq
Pixie Dust
Disney miss
Spongeblair-- willing trade for it
Piratedragoon
DCA_MillionaireFreak
cteddiesgirl-- would prefer to be gifted after others
Pink_Confetti
Pirate-Emery
cat_herder
birdman94
astromadmagic
dragonbug
Star_Shine_Too
Fairy_Dust
gui300
Ellie_Stevens
tinkrbellas
ExtremeAdventurer
Ocsurfer
AmberDaze
MickeysMusic
CoolTigerLily
coolyo12345678919654
Xpdtion-futureWDI
MiakodaWDW
GrinGrinnyGhosts
ktink94
schnerk
BlueAceCoolGirl
Ms.Captain Jack
Tiinkerbelle-- willing to trade for one
GinaThaOne
moikturtle
Master_Gracy
Avastpiratepal
mom2cookies
tinkryansmom
darthephidel-- willing to trade for one

Please let me know if you receive one in trade or as a gift or the last and probably most unlikely option of all, the way things are looking :sad2: -- you are lucky enough to get a code for one. That way I can update the list. If I don't know how someone on the list got their outfit, I'll just put the "won/traded for/gifted one" message up, LOL.

And a side note, please don't ask for costumes for your mules, unless that's the account you use to store your main items. Not anyone here, but I've seen elsewhere online and in the game people trying to be gifted more than 1 (whenever people actually get costumes to gift) so they can turn around and trade it, which defeats the point of gifting. :sad2: Just mentioning that in case anyone comes over here to the DIS for that purpose. :) Thanks all for your help! :wave2:

NOTE-- list will not be updated until sometime on July 16th, as I will be going out of town. Thanks! :wave2:

Updated last at 2:27am EST, 7/9/2006

Sign me up plz. I would love to have a pirate costume :)
In VMK I'm SuperQ

slap my name on that list.. in vmk i'm CapElDano.. go figure.. pm me when the costume is ready for shipping :)

Add me too please. If I ever manage to get more than one I'll be happy to share as well.

Ok, i would love to be added and if i get extras i will gift the people on the list.

I can get codes but no luck with pirate costume. Plz add me

I'd like to be added. I got one of those nice warnings, so I won't be entering codes any time soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter