Jack Sparrow Outfit Gift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would LOVE to be on this list as well. Thanks everyone for your kindness! :woohoo:

Me please and my sister she can't log on right now... Her dis name is churrotopia.

I know I am like the 50th person on the list and probably will never get one, but just in case there happen to be, please add me to the list :wave2: .

Thanks a bunch :goodvibes

Please add me to the list.

If I get extras, I will gift them. Thanks so much!

add me too plz i only have two pirate posters and an organ because i cant get more than one code every several hours

I would love one. Please add me to the list, thank you! :) Jackoman on VMK/DIS.

Could you add me to the list please? If I am ever lucky enough to get extras I would be happy to donate. Thanks!

add me please i cant seem to win one..i guess these things will be like narnia teleporters though :surfweb:

Foamy666 said:
May I sign up for a costume?

Of course. Anyone can, as long as they don't already have one (unless they need more for family members, for example).

On that note, updating list in a moment. Will not be updated again until around 5pm EST tomorrow, if that early. Good luck with codes, everyone. Remember: "If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true..." :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter