It's June already! Time for another month of scrapping!!!

I've completed 10 layouts so far this month.

I did 6 pages tonight. Wanted to do more, but my creativity bottomed out. Maybe some more before I leave?

I got 2 more pages finished today bringing me to 77 for the month.

Rebecca

I managed to squeeze in one page today. I'm going camping with the Girl Scouts this weekend, so I think I am done for the month.

July will definitely be a much better, more productive month! I promise!

Finally 4 more for me this month. Fell down my porch steps 2 weeks ago and sprained both ankles. Finally back on my feet (well one of them) which is enough to get me back to scrapbooking again.

I AM SO DONE with June. (NOT in for monthly contest! Total is just to add to monthly total pages)

We traveled the first three weeks. Got home Saturday night, and all I had done by Sunday night was photoshop, order and collect my photos (plus a mountain of laundry). Since Monday - 68 pages! The bride's album, her mother's album and two pages on the wedding for my album.

I got to go to a crop last night and got 8 pages done. Brings my total up to 16 for the month. I am hoping to get some more done before the month's end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter