It's June already! Time for another month of scrapping!!!

quiltymom

DIS Veteran
All right girls (and guys, too) - get your cropping tools out and let's have at it!

Who's in for this month? All you need to do is whenever you complete a page - paper or digi - let us know here and I'll put it on the tally. It's as simple as that!

And a side note: We're going on vacation on June 20, so I will not be able to finish out the month as hostess. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could step in and take over for me at that time. I'll send out a reminder when the date gets closer, but thanks in advance!

Jan

Total Completed:
Leader: :cheer2:

Players:
flamingglobessigmund
Honeybehr1
PrincessJ
PrincessNancy96

Categories:
Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):
MazdaUK 7
disneynut14 1
joyah 1
RRBB 1
bearbear 4
aroyer 4
jacksmomma 4
mantaz 4
princess stich 4
DisneyFairytale 6
dsneygirl 6
ColleenG 8
lovetoscrap 7
acejka 8
wdwgirl03 3

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
belle&beast 19
QuiltyMom 15
AlexWyattMommy 18
meyernl 20
BernardandMissBianca 15
mrs hower726 11
sigmasal 22

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):
New England Eeyore 29
disneydarling07 32
Arizona Rita 34
ZerotoHero 40

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):
Macca1111 73 :cheer2:
rlovew 59
pixiedustforever 54

Crop Champion (75-99 pages):

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):

TOTAL PAGES FOR MONTH SO FAR: (still working on it!)

I have a goal to finish the land part of our land/sea cruise pics.
I thought I was almost done, then I found the pics of our bon voyage party.
So I still have quite a bit to go before I get to the cruise.

I did a whopping 1 page last night! What a way to start off the month...lol

you can add me in a 1 I finished the second half of the mosaic last night.

I'm hoping for a crop this month so I can finish out 2007 in the boys books. I got the scrap desk cleaned off so there is no excuse for me not to do some each night.

I'm in as well as my DD (PrincessJ).

Hope to be on the board tonight, but we will have to see... the heat seems to be taking a toll on the little boy I watch so the scrapping I wanted to do today, is on hold til tonight... but at least after 5pm the night is calm!

I'm in, and even have 1 page completed.

I am in for this week. My goal for the summer is to catch up DD's yearly albums. I am currently a year behind. But it won't take me too long to catch up.

please add me. I am hopeing to get back to my scrap table and do some more work on DS cub scout book

I am in! I seemed to fizzle out at the end of last month...lets see if I can keep going strong this month. :rolleyes:

So far 3 pages for me.

I did 15 last night and 6 right now, so I'm at 21 so far. Also, I would be happy to take over for you when you head out on vacation, but I'm going to be out of town the last weekend of June, so if someone else is available who will be around the whole time, that would be better.:thumbsup2

I'm in! I have end of year teacher/cub scout albums to do this month so I'll definitely be productive!

I updated by 365 book so I'm on the board with 8.

I can take over the totals at the end of the month for you if you want since I'll be around. Just send me a reminder before you leave.

I did 6 more before dinner, hope to do some more tonight!
ETA: Another 10 pages tonight.

snuck in 1 more last night. I figure if I can get at least one page done a night, I'll reach my goal by the end of the month....I hope. I just ordered a new batch of pics, so it's going to take a lot of work to finish this part of the trip.

I've got 3 (maybe 4) books to complete. I want to get the BIG one done this month (40 pages) It's a scrapbook of the story of our trip to WDW in May '09.

3rd day of the month and I finished my 3rd layout! I'm am well on my way to sticking with my goal!

I know...open mouth, insert foot....I can see it coming....

I did 20 more pages tonight - Polynesian Cultural Center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter