It's June already! Time for another month of scrapping!!!

I've been there before! So what was the theme? How did they turn out??

They came out great! I was really nervous because it was my first attempt at a card, but I am really glad I tried it.

They are DC Superfriends, which are the kiddie looking versions of the DC Justice League (Batman, Superman, Flash, etc.). Who whould have known I would ever be so profeciant (sp?) in naming comic book characters?!

I am going to post a picture and details later; but basically I did a waterfall card with the characters and the old style "kapow", "bam", etc on there. DS loves them! That is what really counts right?! :yay:

Oh, I want to play- I have a 3 day scrapbooking retreat at the end of the month and I have spent a lot of time getting all my picutres printes, organized and page kitted, so that I can be a scrapping fool.
My goal for that weekend is 300 pages.

S :)

Now that school is over I am finally getting back into scrapbooking! I'm currently working on two books, one for our Disney trip last December and a 6x6 mini album for our trip to New York. I did 3 pages today for the Disney one!

22 pages so far. Finished an end of year teacher class gift! It's quite cute. I will post some pages when I get a few minutes to do it.

Please let me know if I have your totals incorrect. I'm supposed to be packing for vacation and I"m stalling... everyone else is packed except me. Blah!

I will try to keep this updated while I'm gone, but if someone wants to update it, too, I won't get upset! I just don't know how much computer time I'll be having.

Keep up the good work!

Please let me know if I have your totals incorrect. I'm supposed to be packing for vacation and I"m stalling... everyone else is packed except me. Blah!

I will try to keep this updated while I'm gone, but if someone wants to update it, too, I won't get upset! I just don't know how much computer time I'll be having.

Keep up the good work!

You shouldn't have to worry about math on vacation! Enjoy yourself! I'll update the totals while you're gone!!

I'd like to join in - I am trying to get back into scrapbooking - I have been on a hiatus for 8 months and IMISS IT!!!! Hopefully this will get me motivated to start again!

I have done 2 pages so far! :lmao:

Total Completed:
Leader: :cheer2:

Players:
Honeybehr1
PrincessJ
PrincessNancy96

Categories:
Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):
MazdaUK 7
disneynut14 5
joyah 1
RRBB 10
spare+a_pair 4
bearbear 4
aroyer 4
jacksmomma 4
princess stich 9
vanyel 9
DisneyFairytale 6
dsneygirl 9
lovetoscrap 7
acejka 8
wdwgirl03 3
platypus67 6
tinkryansmom 7
mousescrapper 3

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
JandJ 11
ColleenG 13
mantaz 16
belle&beast 19
QuiltyMom 15
AlexWyattMommy 18
meyernl 24
mrs hower726 11
sigmasal 22
believen 22
RRBB 18
kswm30b 23

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):
New England Eeyore 29
BernardandMissBianca 31
Fran98765 36
disneydarling07 33
Arizona Rita 34
ZerotoHero 43
danilynn19 43

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):
pixiedustforever 54
LindaBabe 68

Crop Champion (75-99 pages):
rlovew 77
flamingglobessigmund 80

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):
Macca1111 100 :cheer2:

TOTAL PAGES FOR MONTH SO FAR: (still working on it!)

I can finally join for June - I completed 3 pages today.

I have 4 more pages completed for a total of 8 so far this month. This new kitten I got my DD is hampering my scrapping. Maybe this week I can get something done though. I am having Dniece stay a few nights for VBS. Hopefully they can keep each other and the kitty entertained!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter