Introduce/Reintroduce Yourself

It's not gone! Running daily at Disney's California Adventure!:cool1:

I missed that info. before. DS has been begging to go back to california (it's been 4 or 5 years). We will have to keep looking for decent prices (WDW is always so much less expensive). Thank you for telling me about that:thumbsup2

HELLLLLLOOOOO (GAY) HUMANS!

Gen. 32 (but will usually claim to be 27 when prompted). Born + Living in Montreal (but from Frontierland at heart). Shacked up/u-hauled/married for 5 years.

I work in TV. Love me some Disney, fashion, travel, film, foodstuffs, shopping, music and champagne. I also love me a parade.

We go to WDW, DL and DL Paris twice a year.

FAVORITE RIDES/PARADES/ENTERTAINMENT: Tower Of Terror, Haunted Mansion Holiday, Splash Mountain, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Enchanted Tiki Room, Country Bear Jamboree, Soarin, Expedition Everest, Crush's Coaster, Journey Into Imagination, Main Street Electrical Parade, Adventurers Club, Fantasmic.

FAVORITE RESTAURANTS: Jiko, Palo, Blue Bayou, Flying Fish, California Grill, Napa Rose.

FAVORITE HOTELS: Grand Californian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian.

FAVORITE BEVERAGES: French Martinis at California Grill, Apple Jacks at Billy Bob's Saloon - Disneyland Paris, Paul Cluver Pinot Noir at Jiko, whatever is blue-purple or red at 8 Trax!

HOTTEST DISNEY CHARACTER: Snow White. The O.G princess!

Best Parade: Main Street Electrical (yes I know it is gone now, it is still the best). Oh, and Sue--we have always called Spetromagic "The Scary Chuckie Doll Parade":rotfl:

Oh my Goodness! That is TOO funny! We will SO be calling it that from here on!:lmao:

Hi Hadley,

Do you remember the schedule on the double dip? (i.e. which night is pirate night?) We're going in June, and I don't want to schedule Palo on that night. pirate:

We had pirate night on the night we were on Cozumel (after leaving port of course) but I do not know if they always do it that way or not. The Double Dips are so much fun, I bet you'll have a blast in June (we are doing another this September). You can always do Palos on your very first night and then you know you won't miss the party. Book it late enough that you can stop by your regular table to meet servers and tablemates (maybe have a drink with them) and then head off for a raomantic start to the cruise. Since the big party on embarkation day is sail away in the afternoon I kinda like to do Palo this way so I know I will not miss other parties:rotfl:

Sue--DS9 was reading the park map about a year and half ago and saw Spectormagic and got all excited thinking it was a new parade. I guess we never told him that Scary Chuckie Doll was just our name for it:rotfl2:

Hi my name is Storm and I'm a Tigger obsessed, Disney-aholic, and I've been to WDW 11x's in the past 7 yrs.

(Pauses for the "Hi Storm" from the Disney annonymous crowd, continues when he hears crickets and remember there is no DA here only enablers.)

I was born in PA (near Pittsburg), grew up traveling the globe, but consider the Washington DC area my home. I presently live in St Louis, MO w/ my partner of 11 yrs (been here 16 rys... I am so ready to get back to the East Coast!!)

I was a part-time CM at a local Disney store for 7yrs until they closed my store. :sad: (Which is why my house looks like a Disney Store annex)

On-line :surfweb: I like to think of myself as one of the "nice guys" ... playful and just want to have fun. In real life... you mean there's life off the net?

And now.. my favs..

Park: Animal Kingdom

Ride: RnRRC & ToT

Parade: "Scary Chucky Doll Parade" :laughing:

Night time spectacular: Fantasmic (although I wish WDW would get rid of the Pocahontas part)

Resorts: WL, SSR, AKL

Resteraunt: Boma's

Snack: Pretzel from Germany (EP), Pastery's from France (EP), Turkey Legs (is that really a snack?)

Characters: Tigger, Stitch, Beast

Time to go: 1st 2wks of Dec, during F&W festival.

And I like to say thanks to the Dis Webmasters :worship: and the GaLaD Mods for creating a happy place just for me!! (The rest of you are lucky I share. :thumbsup2 )

Welcome (back) STORM!!!

And .. yes.. thank you for sharing.. :)

Knox

OK, you're all making me feel guilty so I better introduce myself again. I'm Sue (at least that's what my signature says) and I live in a suburb of Buffalo, the place known for snow and losing sports teams (Bills and Sabres). I head up an IT department so I'm geeky but not too geeky (no pocket protector). I travel as much as I possibly can – usually to Disney World 5 or 6 times a year (DVC is a wonderful thing) and to any other place that I can fit in. I love wine, good food, musicals, walking on the beach ... oh, wait, wrong venue. Honestly, I'm a bit of a foodie and some friends own a winery so I help them out working in the tasting room, harvesting, and anything else they ask me to do.

Favorite Disney park: EPCOT and Animal Kingdom
Favorite non-Disney park: Crystal Beach (long gone)
Favorite fireworks: Illuminations

By the way, Buffalo is next to Niagara Falls so if you're ever in the area let me know.

Hi! My name is Wit, aka Paula. I'm a 29 year old artist living with my partner, our 2 daughters, 3 dogs, 3 cats and 3 fish in the Chicago suburbs. However I am originally from a little town just east of Orlando called Christmas, Florida. I am a former WDW Cast Member, and a Sea World veteran as well.

My partner, Heather, and I have been together for 6 years now, and I have yet to take her "Home" to Florida yet. We have a vacation planned to stay at SSR for 2 weeks and enjoy the whole Disney experience. Which I think will be fun, because of all the hundreds of times I have been to the WDW parks, this will be my first time going as a tourist. Our girls, 9 and 10, are super stoked, which makes things even better.

My Fave Disney....
Park is Magic Kingdom
Movie is Robin Hood
Attraction is Space Mountain
Song is Kiss the Girl ;)

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Was a pleasure reading everyones introductions!

<3

Wit

Geesh, so many new people! :cheer2:

We may have to slow down or we will end up with our own zip code! :lmao:

Welcome everyone!

Feel free to jump into any conversation, or start your own!

Lots of trips planned I see, should we start a Trip Report thread?

Geesh, so many new people! :cheer2:

We may have to slow down or we will end up with our own zip code! :lmao:

Welcome everyone!

Feel free to jump into any conversation, or start your own!

Lots of trips planned I see, should we start a Trip Report thread?

I am planning on jumping in soon! Errrm....where is the shallow end?

A Trip Report thread would be awesome...

Well since we're out of toaster ovens we'll have to give you a Trip Report thread! :rotfl2:

Welcome to the club!

Well since we're out of toaster ovens we'll have to give you a Trip Report thread! :rotfl2:

Welcome to the club!

We get toaster ovens for THIS too?? Good thing you're all out...I ran out of space to store toaster ovens ages ago :thumbsup2

I am planning on jumping in soon! Errrm....where is the shallow end?

I'm offended!! Not all gay people are shallow!!

Oh, wait. That was a thread on the Community Board... :rotfl2:

Since I just said Hi las time I thought I would add a little more this time! Well my name is David and I"m 24 y/o. I'm a huge Disney fan in every sense of the word. I've been to WDW like 20 times. I've recently came out last year which was the scariest thing I've ever done, but it was definately for the best. For the first time I can say that I am finally happy w/ myself. My fave. park in the Magic Kingdom, especially at night. Oh and I'm currently single, and actually have never even dated a guy. I'm quite innocent...haha :rotfl:

Hi. My name is Danny and I'm 17. I've been with my boyfriend Jake for a just over a year now.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter