I'm Back With Wonderful News!

Hi Kellybell~

Would it be possible to get the Survivor logo with the Smith Family for our upcoming trip in September?

You're the best!

Thanks!

Eileen :)

It sounds like you are very busy, but if you have the time, I would love to see if you could do the following design: sparkleheadwdw_09mom.jpg one for each of the names: Emilie, Abigail, Mommy (or Mom) with 2010 instead of 2009. While I can always find personalized things for my little one, I can never find anything with my Emilie's name because of the spelling...she would be so excited to see something with her name on it.:goodvibes
Also I'd love the link to your blog so if you can send that along as well I'd love to take a look!

I have a few request if you would. There is no hurry on these so please take your time.

I would like to get the sparkling mickey heads as well as the signatures.

I need in mickey;
Dravin
Devin

I need in minnie;
Lexye

I need in tink;
Stephanye

I need in Dumbo;
Tiffanye

I need in goofy;
Shirley

I need in pluto;
Dominic

I need donald;
Sherrye

Again no hurry. Thank you so much, Tiffanye

I was wondering if you could please help me design a t-shirt for (hopefully) a family trip coming up in 2011. I like the following design: familyvacation2_Carson.jpg (I don't have enough posts to post a link). Do you think you could please change the family name to "Stevens" with the following under it?
"Family Vacation"
"2011"
"Walt Disney World"
Obviously there is no hurry as we're only half-way through 2010!;)

Thanks so much!

Hi Kelly...

I would love the following DISigns please and thank you for our cruise in September on the Wonder. Thought I'd get the request in early so you have time!:thumbsup2

THANK YOU so much in advance!!!

TJ

http://www.4shared.com/photo/VuAcdyh_/nuzzlewonder_melissa.html

1) Bill & TJ (20 years)
2) Stephanie & Dan (5 years)
3) Kamy & Steve-don't know the years...maybe just put Happy Anniversary!
4) Mack & Mimi (18 years)
5) Jen & Troy (9 years)

Can you also just add the year (2010) somewhere...thanks!;)

Hi I am not sure how to do this and I hope it is the right way but I am interested in your disigns and would appreciate it if you could design this:
4parksborder_mitlehner.jpg using the family last name Cristina.
Also with this:
ourdisney_bledsoe2010.jpg using the Cristina last name and the individual names of Phillip, Kristine and Rebekah. Thank You very much for your time .

i am wondering if i could get your personal link so i can purchase some logos for t-shirts...thank you!

We are not permitted to sell/buy on the DisBoards. Also, these items are copyrighted and we are not allowed to sell any DISigns that are posted. Thanks, Penny:goodvibes

antoinetteh, you need to pm her and not post the request to the board. Kellybell doesn't sell these designs.
Monika

Hi kelly! First I wanna say I love your designs,they are awesome!I would like to make a couple of requests please if you have the time. I loved your Grand Gathering disign of grandhatspoppop.jpg but could you place the park icons across the top and the mickey ears with the names:Kim, Terry, Nana, Rose, Missy, Mike, Shayna, Shaelyn, Savannah and Adam in the middle and then Walt Disney World at the bottom?If it's not too much to ask could I also request 3 of your 1st visit t-shirt disigns(the ones with the circle and mickey and the gang in the middle, on your share file it has the name brenden at the bottom)I really like the blue color and would like to have each one say 1 name,the names are: Nana, Missy, and Mike. Thankyou for all you time and effort!!!!!!!!

Hi I'd love if you could create a few Jonas name fills for a concert later this summer. In your photo sharing I found:

example file: jonasbrothers_ellie.jpg

I'd like ones in the following names please
Jacob
Noah

I'd also like a few of your halloween party name fills

example file: halloween2_party_Jacob.jpg

I'd like ones in the following names please

Jacob
Aunt Audrey
Maureen
Jeff
Pauline

Thank you for sharing your talent and beautiful work with all of us! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter