I'm Back With Wonderful News!

I was wondering if you would please do some name fills for me in Phineas and Ferb: Mason - Lawren - Autumn - Daniel - Megan - Abby - Fisher - Hunter - Nicole - Ashley - Marissa - Shannon -Pac Man- Mitch -and a few like your brother / sister but ones of each that says father/pap/gramdma/uncle/aunt/mamaw/and a cousins one with phineas ferb candice and perry the platypus picture? This is for a family reunion so i hope its not too much to ask. Thank you so much. I did brother and sister one and my kids loved it then all the little cousins loved the shirts! you do such a great job on your disigns.:love:

Kelly,
I have a few requests for our August trip:

Jonathan, Sherri & Dennis for 2010
familyvacation2010_riess.jpg

4parksfamily_bain.jpg

Abbondanza 2010 (Sherri, Dennis & Jonathan)

toystorynoah.jpg

with Jonathan and Sherri

survivor%20hendricks.jpg

Could you make this one without a family name on it? I don;t think this one is yours?

Final request..do you have a Coronado Springs resort 10? I found a few but no CSR.

Thanks so much for your help again this year.

Kelly
Hi, we absolutely love you designs. We would love to have our kids names in the Epcot names. I did check your 4shared folder and couldn't find them. So would you mind making three with the names Matthew, Grace and William? We would like it to look like this one....
http://www.4shared.com/photo/uKsFGGDg/epcotname_jackson.html
with mickey and no border. Thanks so much.
No rush, we have plenty of time.

Could you possibly do one more with the name Ava. My niece is going with us too!!
Thanks so much.

Kellybell,
If you get a chance, I have a few requests.
Under AK names in your shared file, I would like to have a zebra minnie with Livie, a spotted minnie with Melanie, and a zebra mickey with Brian.
Under binder, I would like to have Our first disney Christmas 2010 and under Christmas, I would like to have our disney vacation 2010 with the names Brian, Melanie, Isabella, and Livie.

Thanks,
Melanie:)

Hello. Would you please make a design for me? Below are the links to the pictures I would like. The first one is of Mickey, and although I would like it to say Our Walt Disney World Vacation, I don't want the date. I would like you to either use the Mickey balloons that are there with our names inside them, or insert additional Mickey balloons around Mickey with our names in them. I have also given a link with extra Mickey balloons. Our names are Johnny, Glenda, John, Margie, Molly, Elizabeth, Tom. When positioning the names, you may want to know that Johnny and Glenda are married, John and Margie are married, and Elizabeth and Tom are married. Molly is Margie and John's daughter. Thank you so much.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/hFrMRn9...ationoval.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/KeAAD5T...ckey_Head.html

Hey Kellybell,

would you be able to creat the Animal kingdom lodge design with 4 names on it?? That way it is not 4 different ones. We are going to DW as usual BUT our kids think we are going to Fort Wilderness cabin, BUT I am surprising them with a new resort.

Hello Kellybell.....sorry to bother you but was just wondering about a request I put in on May 10th.....post #421. I hate to bug you about it, as I know you do this out of the goodness of you heart, just wondering if you have any timeframe about when I can expect it...I still have time until our trip, but trying to get things done in plenty of time so I'm not racing at the end..:rolleyes1

TIA :worship:

Thank you VERY much for the Tiffany, Kendall, Carson, Teresa names! I love that font! So cute!! :thumbsup2

Hi Kelly

I would like to request 2 designs at your convenience for our upcoming trip. Could I please have a Cinderella and Fairy Godmother stroller tag with "Olivia's Royal Carriage" and also a Cars stroller tag with "Caden's Ride"

Thank you in advance

Karen

Wow i am so inlove with your designs.
Please could i have the name

Sarah: Minnie design
Jamie: Mickey Design

Please may i also request a signature with minnie on name: Sarah

Ok now i have just noticed your honeymoon design in the wedding section.
Please may i have one with the names Jamie and Sarah and the year 2010.

wow i am inlove with everything! lol
xx

Is it possible to have the above please
if you have some time...i know your very busy
x

Hi Kellybell -

First I would like to say thank you for your hard work that you have put into your wonderful DISigns!

I was wondering if you might have time to create a Stitch design using the name HARDY like the Amanda style in your 4shared Stitch folder by July 19? (I tried to link it from your 4shared but since this is my first post, it won't allow me to). If not, I completely understand. Sorry for the short notice, but we just decided to go back to WDW while visiting my dad who lives near Orlando since my daughter will still be free until July 26.

Thanks for considering this and for all you do!

Kristin

Hi Kelly!

I've looked through your DISigns and they're great! I was stuck on the Epcot name fills though since we are going for a family reunion in August and the men have the "drinking around the world" shirts, but I needed something for us ladies and the kids:thumbsup2 Soooo, I was wondering if I could get some of the Epcot name fills with the following names:

Kayla w/Minnie
Taylor w/Minnie
Claire w/Minnie

Aidan w/Mickey
Logan w/Mickey
Maxson w/Mickey

I know it is a ton to ask, so take your time, or if it's too much, please PM me and let me know that you are going to be unable to do it, just so I know:love:

Hey everyone is Kellybell ok I haven't seen her on th boards may be she is so buzy get everything for everyone. Just wanted to ask.

Monika

Hey Kellybell,
it seems that you are too over whelmed and since we are leaving in a week. I guess I need to cancel. Thanks though

Monika

Hi! I hope I am doing this right. I am a first time poster to the Disboards, so forgive me (and tell me what to do ;-) if I am doing something wrong. I would like to request a design that I saw on you shared file site.

balloonanniversary_Lisa.jpg

My parents will be celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary so the burgandy color is perfect! Their names are Harry and Vickie. Take your time. We are not going until after Thanksgiving. Thanks so much for your time.

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter