I'm Back With Wonderful News!

Kellybell

DIS Veteran
I thought I would drop in and let my friends over here know that my husband got a new job!!!

He was laid off in December and starts his new job tommorow!! I wanted to thank all of you who took the time to send me messages and to support my family and I during this most stressful time. And to celebrate I have decided to drop in from time to time and try and fill requests. But this time I am going to put down a few rules. In order to keep up with things I am going to ask requestors to be gentle. Since my husband got laid off I started a little digital scrapbook store and believe it or not it has a bit of a following! So I have to set aside some time for that. I really love doing it and it will be my 1st priority. So on to the rules.

1. Please be respectful of the time it takes to create and upload the designs and remember that I will be doing them in my free time so allow a while to get your requests filled.

2. Try not to go over board on how many designs per person you ask for. I understand there are many things that you may want, but really how many designs do you really need for 1 trip to Disney World? lol:rotfl:

3. Please check my 4shared site 1st to make sure the name you are requesting is not already there! (this one really annoys me and wastes a bunch of time there's nothing worse than working for 20mins on something only to realize there is already one in my 4shared site!)

4. Be patient with me as I will be only on the boards sparatically and remember that I do requests in the order of request made on my thread. In other words PMing me won't help. I am only filling requests that were posted on my thread. (if you are trying to surprise someone that you know frequents the boards then you can email me at kellybelldis@yahoo.com)

Glad to have you back. We missed you. That is wonderful news about your husband!

Thanks Christina! I am soo thrilled I can hardly type right now! It feels good to be back. Can't wait to spread some pixie dust!:wizard:

that's fantastic news for your DH! I've been following your store blog and have a huge wish list for Valentines day for Dh for me, lol. I'm so glad it's going well for you!

Veronica

Thanks Veronica!
That store really saved our lives. It helped out soo much for groceries and gas ya know little things like that. We'd all be alot thinner if not the little extra it brought in! :rotfl2:

God is good:grouphug:. I am so happy for you and your family. I would love to have a link to your scrapbooking store, I am sure that it is wonderful. Again great news and I hope to see you on the boards when you have time.:banana::banana:

Yeah!!! I'm sooo excited for you and your husband! That is such exciting news with how bad unemployment is right now. I know the weight of the world has been lifted.

God is good:grouphug:. I am so happy for you and your family. I would love to have a link to your scrapbooking store, I am sure that it is wonderful. Again great news and I hope to see you on the boards when you have time.:banana::banana:

Thanks Michelle :hug:
PM me your email address and I will send you a link.

Oh I am so thrilled that your life is on the upswing!!! And it will be a delight to have you back....you have been SO missed!

Kelly,

So glad to see you back!!!

I would like to request:

celebrateanniversary_marci.jpg - with the names Don and Naomi 2010

celebraterainbow2010__jodi.jpg - one for Joel and one for Shaina

cinderella2_nina.jpg - with the name Shaina

Up_jonathan.jpg - with the name Joel

They will be going on dark shirts. I haven't nailed down the shirt color yet, so I'll match the shirts to work with whatever you make the border. Thank you so much! If this is too many, please let me know, and I'll weed it down.

Naomi

BTW, I have time. It's awhile until our trip, but I LOVE your DISigns so much!!!

Hey Kelly -

Welcome Back Sweetie!

That is AWESOME news!!! I'm so happy for both of you - I know you can breathe a lot easier now!

AND - We are all so so so happy to have you back! You have been VERY missed!

Best of luck with the scrapbooking also.......... :hug:

congratulations on your husbands job, i know you must be relieved and welcome back. i hadn't been on since last winter when you did several wonderful disigns for our group of 13 (we had two set of twins) and when we got back on recently to get ready for our next trip and saw you were off we were so disappointed, hope to get some requests in before we're off again.

I am so happy to hear about your hubby's new job and that things are looking up for you. I absolutely love your disigns.

When ever you get a chance could I request one of your gangstar name designs with DISNEY WORLD.

Thanks so much:lovestruc

Welcome back Kellly! You were missed, it wasn't the same without you here. I'm so happy for you and your husband! :goodvibes

I am so glad to hear the good news for you and your family and glad for me that you are back on the board.

I was hoping that you could make us a 10 logo with "Our Family Vacation" tagline? Our trip is at the end of Feb.

Thanks so much. I completely understand if you are too busy with other commitments

Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter