I'm Back With Wonderful News!

Hi Kelly!!
I am getting married in September and I was wondering if you could help me with the kids place cards? I really love your signatures. I have 5 and I know that's alot :( If you could help it would be greatly appreciated!
Silver Signatures in
Jenna (with a cinderella image)
Andrew (with a walle image)
Alex (with a McQueen image)
Jake (with a Buzz Light year image)
Megan (with a nemo image)
Again I can't thank you enough!!!

Hello Kelly
I was wondering if you happen to have a blank invitation for Tony's.
I know lots of people dont give out blanks, but need it in order to add the text in portuguese for my boys.
If you dont have it thats okay
:goodvibes

And i would also would like to request a Signature for me
Ana Carol with Minnie Red

Thanks for your work
:worship:

Has anyone seen or heard from Kellybell??? I see it's been, or going to be, 2 months since she's been on this thread. Her request list keeps growing... and I hate to see peps previous requests get "lost" because of the growing thread. I know my trip isn't until next year and I have plenty of time to get the missed ones... (posts 445 and 446, page 30....I had made a request previously for the signatures w/character and two were overlooked from the original post...need these done to have all who are joining us) I will repost the request here... because I think I forgot to add yet another name who MIGHT be joining us.. he's up in the air at the moment.. you have to understand my father. <sigh>

Here is the request made on page 30.. so it doesn't get lost....

http://www.4shared.com/photo/rOmaC6q...ure_mandy.html
With Makayla (Same character as on link)

http://www.4shared.com/photo/QjumAI9...ture_Chad.html
with Nick (Same character as on link)

and then I need a signature one with:
Rick (Brother Bear-Coda or Denahi or Kenia for Character)

The Spongebob one's I requested can be scratched.. not important, just the signature ones are.

THANK YOU KELLY!!!!!!!

Has anyone seen or heard from Kellybell??? I see it's been, or going to be, 2 months since she's been on this thread. Her request list keeps growing... and I hate to see peps previous requests get "lost" because of the growing thread. I know my trip isn't until next year and I have plenty of time to get the missed ones... (posts 445 and 446, page 30....I had made a request previously for the signatures w/character and two were overlooked from the original post...need these done to have all who are joining us) I will repost the request here... because I think I forgot to add yet another name who MIGHT be joining us.. he's up in the air at the moment.. you have to understand my father. <sigh>

Here is the request made on page 30.. so it doesn't get lost....

http://www.4shared.com/photo/rOmaC6q...ure_mandy.html
With Makayla (Same character as on link)

http://www.4shared.com/photo/QjumAI9...ture_Chad.html
with Nick (Same character as on link)

and then I need a signature one with:
Rick (Brother Bear-Coda or Denahi or Kenia for Character)

The Spongebob one's I requested can be scratched.. not important, just the signature ones are.

THANK YOU KELLY!!!!!!!

I sent her a PM a few days ago with no response yet.

I sent a PM earlier this week no response.:confused3 I had to have someone else do my t-shirts or we wouldn't have had any. I do hope she and her family are ok.:worship:

Kelly is very busy with her Blog & her lovely children. :yay: She is taking the summer (and maybe the fall) off. If you absolutely have to have something that she makes, you can email her. However, understand she is doing very little DISigning these days so it might take a long while to get your DISign. Therefore I recommend you find one of the other great DISigners on the board to help you out. The best way is to start a new thread requesting what you want. If you have already requested something I recommend you ask someone else to do it for you.:goodvibes
Penny:hippie:

Thank you Penny...

I appreciate the message! It's good to know things are all ok.

Do you by chance have her blog addy? If so, mind PM'ing me with it? I'd love to check it out. I took notice that she has things for sale on it???

I do need three of her signatures.. but since my trip isn't until late next year.. it's not THAT important.. but I will need them to finish the "job" I have in mind. The other requests aren't important.

Penny thank you so much for letting us know. I do have one small request but I might be able to do it on my own with maybe a little direction from the other DISigners so I will make a new thread.

Thanks again for the heads up! :thumbsup2

I love your designs. I was wondering if you could create me a Monogram for my wedding. My name is April and my DF is Jeffery. We are getting married May 14, 2011 at Disney World. Our colors are Teal and a little bit of purple. Our last name will start with an N. Thank you very much.

I love your designs. I was wondering if you could create me a Monogram for my wedding. My name is April and my DF is Jeffery. We are getting married May 14, 2011 at Disney World. Our colors are Teal and a little bit of purple. Our last name will start with an N. Thank you very much.
Please see the information above. Kelly is not DISigning at the current time. Penny:hippie:

Kellybell...Would you allow me to personalize one of your designs myself? I really like one of the images I found, and wanted to add my name to it, but I don't want to do anything against the rules.

Thanks.

Hi Kelly, its been a few years since ive been on here but we are going to disney soon and i was wondering if you can create a Zebra HOt pink minnie mouse.It can be a head or whatever with the names Malia is the first name and Aryah is the 2nd name :) thanks

Hi Kelly, its been a few years since ive been on here but we are going to disney soon and i was wondering if you can create a Zebra HOt pink minnie mouse.It can be a head or whatever with the names Malia is the first name and Aryah is the 2nd name :) thanks

Kellybell isn't disigning anymore, she is busy with her new website/blog. Check out the last page of my request pages below where I have done your requests....:goodvibes

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843&page=12

Hello Kellybell

We are taking our 1st Disney trip on July 8th and a friend recently told me about this site. I appoligize in adavance if I am breaking a "site"rule as it is my first time posting. The designs that I am so gratefully requesting are :

Name designs - MINNIE (style/font) also print under the name
Our Walt Disney World Adventure 2012

Requested names:
Mom
Alexis
Madison
Amelia
Gwen

Name designs - Mickey 3 dark (style/font) also print under the name
Our Walt Disney World Adventure 2012

Requested name:
Dad

Thank you so very much in advance!!!!!

Erica

Sorry but kellybell hasn't been disigning for over 2 years......you can start a request thread and see if some of the other disigners can help you out with your requests. Or you can go to the sticky thread titled "Meet the DISigners" and request something from one of them on their request threads. It is helpful to read the sticky thread "How to ask for a DISign" also before starting to request so you know the "rules".........:thumbsup2 Hope this helps.:goodvibes

PLEASE READ EXISTING POSTS before you request or you may waste your time.....Kellybell is NOT DISigning at this time.

A visit to the Meet the DISigners sticky will tell you who is active.

I discourage any more posts on this thread!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter