I'm a celebrity.....

Sunny Soph said:
Did anybody want Matt to win. I did because he was the only one i really knew!

When I was watching Matt do his final bush tucker trial - I really felt that he deserved to win. He was loads of fun to watch, but to be honest I was happy for any of the final 3 to win :thumbsup2

I agree with Mandy, any of the final three deserved the win. I like Matt though and hope he puts his win to some good use.

Anyone see last nights programme about when they came out of the jungle. Seemed most of them had got exclusive deals lined up, talk about money grabbing! You just had to laugh at 'Vaginica' tidying up David's room on his bodyguards instructions.

I was really annoyed that I missed it last night! I wanted to see what happened afterwards. Maybe they will repeat it on ITV2?

I Sky+ it for whilst we were away ~ Congrats to Matt :thumbsup2

Did you have a good time Flo? I hope to hear tales of much shopping :goodvibes

carolfoy said:
Did you have a good time Flo? I hope to hear tales of much shopping :goodvibes

Had a wonderful time ~ Although it rained for most of Sunday and Monday. Will post some piccies of my purchases ~ Got 2 pairs of Gucci Boots for £120 for both, that's my bargain for the entire trip :thumbsup2

Wow! mega bargain, post piccies - post piccies! :rotfl:

DD's were thrilled that Matt won. Having seen hours of interviews and stuff when he was in Busted (youngest DD was a huge fan) and I was with the girls when they met him at Capital radio it really does seem what you see is what you get

Don't know what to do with myself of an evening now :)

Jan

Spook said:
Don't know what to do with myself of an evening now :)

Jan

I know Jan, suddenly evening TV seems very dull

Sorry I'm glad its over, Ashley didn't get to read to me at bedtime for the last 3 weeks! He wasn't bothered but school always say they can tell which parents read with their children! He wouldn't do it earlier in the evening, its always been a bedtime routine for him.

carolfoy said:
I know Jan, suddenly evening TV seems very dull

Especially now all we have to look forward to is the Crimbo repeats :rolleyes:

Hope I get some dvds from Santa ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter