I'm a celebrity.....

ariel75

<font color=blue>Mr Clooney, Yum Yum<br><font colo
Is anyone out there looking forward to the new series of i'm a celebrity.....
I think this is the best reality series with celebs in :woohoo: :woohoo:i love seeing them suffer away from their lifestyle

I'll probably be watching it, has it been announced who is appearing in it - or are there any rumours ?? :)

apparetntly..

Paula Hamilton
Chris Quinten
Myleene Klass
Abi Titmuss
David Guest!!!
Matt Willis
Gemma Atkinson
Lauren Booth
Malcolm Mclaren
Danielle Lloyd
Lauren Booth.

(from NOW magazine)

Can't wait!!! my favourite reality show!
should be some really good combinations, Chris Quinten and Paula hamilton will be very flirty I imagine, and Abi and Gemma are the standard 'eye candy'. Malcolm maclaren is in for the outrageous factor., oooh! can't wait :woohoo:

Looking forward to it as this is my favourite reality show. Line-up looks ok as well :thumbsup2

David Guest ?? :scared1: :scared1: Good grief, what does he want to go on there for ??

Other than that, the line up looks good :thumbsup2

Looks like an interesting line up!! Definately be watching this!!

Does it start on Monday?

wideeyes said:
Paula Hamilton
Chris Quinten
Myleene Klass
Abi Titmuss
David Guest!!!
Matt Willis
Gemma Atkinson
Lauren Booth
Malcolm Mclaren
Danielle Lloyd
Lauren Booth.

Celebrities? I've only heard of 5 of them!

Laurafoster said:
Looks like an interesting line up!! Definately be watching this!!

Does it start on Monday?
i think they normally start on a sunday i'm not sure yet as i have not brought my tv mag

I have never really watched it much before but I might give it a go this year, although I hardly recognise any of those names :confused3

stitch&ariel said:
I have never really watched it much before but I might give it a go this year, although I hardly recognise any of those names :confused3
Beware it is addictive viewing and i think ant and dec just make the show it's the look on their faces when the celebs do the bush tucker trials priceless

Hi

Chris Quinton oh my. I do not like him really. He gets on my nerves. Apparently he spends most of his time in Stringfellows and goes on about how famous he is?

angel659 said:
Hi

Chris Quinton oh my. I do not like him really. He gets on my nerves. Apparently he spends most of his time in Stringfellows and goes on about how famous he is?

that usually means they are NOT :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I would watch this but I don't know any of the celebs!! :blush:

Maybe next time, or I could just wait till Ant and Dec do their Takaway show again. :)

I thought there were rumours 'The Hoff' was making an appearance this year? I'm sure I read somewhere he'd negotiated the single biggest ever sum of money for it???

this is my lowdown, please let me know if I'm wrong

Paula Hamilton - first british supermodel, notable for the brilliant VW golf ad in the eighties
Chris Quinten - formerly Brian Tilsley in Corrie notable for many sex 'n' sleaze scandals thereafter
Myleene Klass - formerly Hearsay, now a classical pianist, bit of a diva
Abi Titmuss - John Leslies gf at time of rape charges
David Guest!!! - weird looking former hubby of Liza Minnelli?
Matt Willis - ex - Busted??
Gemma Atkinson - lads mag fave from Hollyoaks
Lauren Booth - sister of Cherie Blair
Malcolm Mclaren - punk god, record producer muse of Vivienne westwood
Danielle Lloyd????????????????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter