I'm a celebrity.....

i never have liked malandra she is false.
I'm glad lauren went i only saw half of it i was fine till i put it on and then i came over all sleepy so i gave up and went to sleep instead.I managed to over sllep aswell this morning we only had 30 minutes to get to school!!!!!!!!!!

WEll I for one was glad to see tha back of Phina, even Malandras incessant girly giigles are better than Rambinas back stabbing, had to laugh at Jan thinking she won all the arm wrestling fair and square - bless her, I like her much more now she's chilled a bit.
David, as usual, was on fine form with his story telling, I'd love to see any footage of him and Michael Jackson dressed as Arab Sheiks in Disneyland - totally believable!

Glad to see all the male viewers got their evening entertainment with Myleenes shower antics ;)

Missed it last night ~ Glad Phina has gone :)

Not sure that I will say anymore of it now ~ Have a really busy week ahead and then I'm away on Friday ;)

Minniespal said:
Missed it last night ~ Glad Phina has gone :)

Not sure that I will say anymore of it now ~ Have a really busy week ahead and then I'm away on Friday ;)

I'm glad she's gone too :thumbsup2 I don't think I will be watching it again now as have so much to do before I head off to the airport hotel on Friday afternoon :woohoo:

I'm going to have to tape it friday night as we've got 'Dickensian Evening' in work, so I'll be grumpily handing out mince pies and mulled wine to drunk customers

:woohoo: she's finally gone. I didn't bother watching her interview at the end i'd seen enough of her already.
I won't be watching friday night as i have my christmas work party that night!

Hi

I have not been watching it religiously, but what I have seen I really enjoyed. Ant and Dec are entertaining as usual. I am not sure who I would like to win I am heading towards Jason I think or David.

A part of me still thinks that Jan may of won fair and square with Dean after his first tucker trial :rotfl:

Does anyone else think that Jason looks like one of those 'billy the singing fish' now he's gone all wild eyed and unblinking?

at least with him and Davids Dolmio man impression they'll be sure of a lot of work when they come out

Jason looked scary! I wouldn't have wanted to spend the night alone with him even for a sausage sandwich! Jan was on such a high 'winning' the coffee. She is going to be so embarrassed when she finds out the girls let her win, I'm sure she won again Dean fair and square he's such a wuss. Makes me laugh he asks for more trials, he scared witless when he has to do anything. :rotfl2:

carolfoy said:
Does anyone else think that Jason looks like one of those 'billy the singing fish' now he's gone all wild eyed and unblinking?

at least with him and Davids Dolmio man impression they'll be sure of a lot of work when they come out
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Blink, Jason, Blink!! for gods sake

loved the trial last night, looked like great fun.
Dean to go next
Then Jan
Then Matt
Final three - David, Jason and Myleene,
Myleene out next then Jason and David to win!!

after all he'll need the money to buy his parents some new prosthetics :rotfl2:

I reckon Matt will go before Jan, she'll have a big fan base by now, especially older playboy readers :teeth:

David has been entertaining but i'd rather see Myleene or Jason win!

Hi

I agree too. I still would like Jason to win.

I must admit I like David Guest - but why these "multi millionaires" go in the jungle is a mystery to me :rotfl:

Glad to see that Jan went last night ~ I would like to see David winning :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter