ILUVDXL Boston DIS meet June 25th *Update 6/6* Trying to get a good headcount for RFC

Kelleigh, please do come, it will be good to get out, see some people. There will be PLENTY for everyone, trust me. Would love to meet you guys. :goodvibes

Count me in, Kelly. :cool1:

Pam66 +2= 3 CONFIRMED
NhAnn +2=3 CONFIRMED
Mr. Murphy =1 CONFIRMED
Mac3=1 CONFIRMED
TLinden16=1
3gr8kids+4=5 (not eating)
MargieJ=1 CONFIRMED
Alicnwondrln+1=2 CONFIRMED
EsmeraldaX=1 CONFIRMED
s&ksmom+3=4 CONFIRMED
Disney Addict M=1 CONFIRMED
DisneyWorld!=1 CONFIRMED
travelin tigger=1 CONFIRMED
camcolt= 1CONFIRMED BUT NOT EATING
Cthia+2=3 CONFIRMED
Crcormier=1CONFIRMED
Zippeedee+2=3
Mickeyfan 1=1 CONFIRMED
debster812+1=2 MAYBE
LisaS+1=2CONFIRMED
PoohsPal=1
Teejay+1=2 CONFIRMED
Nicsmom +4.5=6 CONFIRMED
Winniedapooh=1 CONFIRMED
dgaston=1 CONFIRMED
dvc owner in MA+4=5 CONFIRMED
jenny2=1CONFIRMED
pattyT=1 CONFIRMED
jennysmominRI+1=2CONFIRMED
airhead=1 CONFIRMED
patsfan7+3=4 CONFIRMED
kelleigh1+1=2 CONFIRMED

Lots of people comin'!!!! I'm so psyched! I can't imagine being with people who will actually let me talk about WDW!!!!! Don't get me wrong,my friends will listen,but to a point. Then they say,"ENOUGH!" They don't "get it". Too bad for them!

Well after the thread on the community board I am thinking I might have to show up, just to see if Dan won't really give me a hug!

I guess we have to go now. :earboy2:

Seriously though, thanks for all the support. It's been a rough week. He's still sending out resumes and we're hoping for the best. Every time it seems like he could be on the verge of something, he gets that dreaded "thanks but no thanks" postcard/letter. And his unemployment claim was denied so that means no income at all from his side. But we'll keep looking and praying that the right opportunity is just around the corner.

Anyway...thanks again everyone!

Alicnwondrln said:
camcolt+3=4 CONFIRMED BUT NOT EATING

This should only be 1. I thought I got dropped down to 1 a while back, but it still should be just me.
Thanks!

Pam66 +2= 3 CONFIRMED
NhAnn +2=3 CONFIRMED
Mr. Murphy =1 CONFIRMED
Mac3=1 CONFIRMED
TLinden16=1
3gr8kids+4=5 (not eating) CONFIRMED
MargieJ=1 CONFIRMED
Alicnwondrln+1=2 CONFIRMED
EsmeraldaX=1 CONFIRMED
s&ksmom+3=4 CONFIRMED
Disney Addict M=1 CONFIRMED
DisneyWorld!=1 CONFIRMED
travelin tigger=1 CONFIRMED
camcolt= 1CONFIRMED BUT NOT EATING
Cthia+2=3 CONFIRMED
Crcormier=1CONFIRMED
Zippeedee+2=3 CONFIRMED
Mickeyfan 1=1 CONFIRMED
debster812+1=2 MAYBE
LisaS+1=2CONFIRMED
PoohsPal=1
Teejay+1=2 CONFIRMED
Nicsmom +4.5=6 CONFIRMED
Winniedapooh=1 CONFIRMED
dgaston=1 CONFIRMED
dvc owner in MA+4=5 CONFIRMED
jenny2=1CONFIRMED
pattyT=1 CONFIRMED
jennysmominRI+1=2CONFIRMED
airhead=1 CONFIRMED
patsfan7+3=4 CONFIRMED
kelleigh1+1=2 CONFIRMED

s&k'smom said:
Gee I wonder what we'll talk about?

:rotfl: I'm just afraid I'm not going to know who anyone is. I always recognize posters by their tags and signature! I almost never look at the username, since so many of them are similar. :p

s&k'smom said:
Gee I wonder what we'll talk about?
The weather ;) ......or the Red Sox are always a good conversation starter :)

Do you think we will all start to talk like we type? Referring to our kids as DD and DS? I can picture us all talking using initials....LOL What will we do without the similies to help us get our points across? :confused3 :rotfl:

airhead said:
Lots of people comin'!!!! I'm so psyched! I can't imagine being with people who will actually let me talk about WDW!!!!! Don't get me wrong,my friends will listen,but to a point. Then they say,"ENOUGH!" They don't "get it". Too bad for them!

Please sit next to me airhead! It's my favorite subject.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter