ILUVDXL Boston DIS meet June 25th *Update 6/6* Trying to get a good headcount for RFC

LOL! Thats ok, Marsha. I had to keep looking at it saying, is that me? It could be me? I even had DH check it out. :teeth:

Thanks to Kelly for putting this all together and Jenny2 for the awesome name tags. PattyT, you're going to be my inspiration for actually putting something into a scrapbook. Thanks for being such great tablemates!
I must have missed Jerry, but Karen is great company!
It was great to meet Dan and everyone, can't wait for the next one!
Patti

What a great time! It was so great to meet all of you, and thanks on the thanks for the nametags, lol, it was my pleasure. I can't wait to do this again - I haven't had that much cash in front of me in a loooooong time!

And Alicinwondrln, Zippeedee and Pattyt... wonderful tablemates! I had a blast having lunch with you and hope to be able to do it in the future!

Wow, what a great meet. It was so much fun meeting all of you. Thanks to Alicinwondrin and Jenny2 for their hard work. My DD thought the name tags were the coolest things. Of course my DS liked it so much he chewed on it. Dan, thanks for the pictures. As usual they came out great.

:wave2: I finally fixed my dsl password (long story - Dan couldn't help me with that one - dang wireless router) JUST so I could come on and say that
:disrocks:
Thank you 'Alice' and Dan for all your hard work!

btw - if you had told me three years ago that I would actaully GO meet people I met on the internet I would have been making the same faces my mother did! :rotfl2:

ohhhh and my mother way wrong (I know WHAT she was thinking) and you all are awesome - and it was great meeting you! ;)

Patty, wait until you see the faces you get when you tell people you're travelling to WDW to hang with people from the DIS.

Karen

TLinden16 said:
Patty, wait until you see the faces you get when you tell people you're travelling to WDW to hang with people from the DIS.

Karen

This is so true! When I ever told people I was going to WDW alone, to meet my internet friends, there was a lot of :earseek: :crazy: :sad2: :confused3 and :rotfl2:

Same thing happens when I tell people I'm meeting my internet friends on the Disney Cruise Line. A lot of raised eyebrows, LOL. :rotfl:

I was sorry I missed the meet, it looks like it was a fun time. I did the Relay for Life walk instead and am happy to say it was worth missing the meet for. Enjoyed the pictures, though!! :goodvibes

Just wanted to offer my apologies for not showing up at the meet. We were on our way out the door when our dog, Odie, started seizuring. He is fine now, but because we were going to be gone all afternoon at my mom's 80th birthday party (following the meet), we didn't want to leave him alone any longer than absolutely necessary. We're sorry we missed it - the pictures are great and it looks like everyone had a lot of fun!! It is nice to be able to put faces to names. We're looking forward to the Canobie Lake Park meet in August (barring unforseen circumstances), so hopefully we can meet everyone then. Dan, you're coming back for that one, right? ;)
Again, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, glad you all had such a wonderful time!!

~ Karla :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter