I'll show you mine, if you show me your's...

See Towncrier knows whats good for him...as to you Ms. Mackey you better not...I mean it.... You do and who knows what this type A, scruffy personality person will do... Do you hear me??

If someone can tell me how to post pictures here, I'm sure I could find a couple of me, DH and my DH who will be with us at DIS Con.:confused: :confused:

dvc_bwv if you email me the picture you want, I will put it on a site and email you back the code so you can post it. Unless you can post it on a site and I will show you how to put up the link.

With a little (well a lot really) help from glo, I hope this works!

Norman.jpg

This is me and Chip

Wayne.jpg

This is my DH, Wayne and Chip

preston.jpg

This is my DS, Preston, and my DD, Mindy. Preston will be with us at DIS Con. He's also the one who shares Walt's birthday!

Well here goes nothing. Push the magic button and sprinkle lots of pixie dust. I hope this works!

Norma, it worked! :bounce: Hello :wave: it's very nice to 'meet' you. :) Lovely pictures...they came out beautifully! :) See you in 3 weeks. :)

Thank you all. I figured since you showed me yours...I had to show you mine. LOL
Thanks to glo, I couldn't have done it without her!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Norma, great pictures. You and Wayne are in one of my favorite restaurants at WDW-The Garden Grill! :) You have a very nice family! :D

Those are a couple of my favorites too. We were on our honeymoon when those were taken and that's when we purchased DVC too. What wonderful memories and for the next 41 years!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Great pics. Thanks for sharing them here.. I love seeing what you all look like..so I will know who I am looking for at DisCon..

dvc_bwv great job.....you did it!!!
You have a wonderful looking family...

Now see, Glo. That just goes to prove how nice and sweet you are. You didn't bite anybody either.

And Sandra, wonderful pictures of you and everyone else, too.

Glo, what are these blackmail pictures of you that everyone has been talking about?

Ray Honey do not go there....do you hear me????

Towncrier can tell you he won't be looking for that picture will ya John?

OK, here is a lousey picture of me and my three little pumkins. Kassie is my oldest and will be turning 11 officially this Friday!!! My twins, Katerina and Angela, ar 5 and a half, and just came home from ballet class. I am me...the obviously older one....hehehehehe! Just took this picture right before posting it, so excuse that we all look rather flustered...lol I was afraid Mac-key would post one of the pictures of me that she had from a meet up here...those are bad.

gloandgirls.jpg

Great Picture of you and the Girls Glo

...somehow I was expecting a picture of you with fangs with all the biting going on:D :D :D

well only 15 days for me :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:wave: Hi Sandra. Nice to 'meet' you. :) Those are great pictures! :)

And glo!!! You have lost a ton of weight girlfriend! You look awesome!!! Wow! What a nice picture of your family. If you're all looking "flustered" then y'all must be a 'knock-out' kind of family! ;) :) :::whistling sexy whistle::: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter