I'll show you mine, if you show me your's...

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
.....no,no,no! Not that! ::blushing::

I meant my family....silly you!
blushie.gif
blushie.gif
blushie.gif
blushie.gif

This is a picture of me, DH (Ed), DD (Maile) and DS (Michael) in front of our house this summer.

FamilyPic.jpg

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

A little blurry...sorry.

What a wonderful looking picture, Tia!!!!!!!! A great looking family.......and in front of the Castle too. :sunny: Thanks so much for sharing. I doubt if anyone wants to see anymore pictures of me though, LOL. You are really getting this uploading and posting down just great!!!!!!! :D

Great picture, Tia! You have a beautiful family. I love that Mickey above your Welcome sign! I think there is a pic of me with a big, bronze, buff hunk of male in the convention newsletter!!! ;) ;)

familytepp.jpg

Tia made me do it. Here is our family at Teppanyaki, back in Dec of '99. :) I do not think the four of us will be there together again. :( We did have a ball and am so happy I was able to get everyone to go at least once, together. :sunny:

Nice-looking family, Tia!!

You're gonna have to wait a few days for mine, however. I can't get the dog to take my picture. :rolleyes:

OK I figured out how to do it. See below.....

here is our picture, taken in the garden area at the Marriott at World center

patinmn&roger.jpg

Here's a picture of Steve and his boy, Bandie (he's the cute one on the left with the tongue).

SteveandBandit.jpg

Hello Patrick, Roger, Steve and Bandit! :wave:

Nice to meet you guys. :)

:wave: Hello Dan. :) Thank you daaaaaawling. ;)

Okay, it's only fair....I showed you mine....you need to show me your's. :D

Who's next? :bounce:

Just noticed that all of the men (except Vince) are wearing glasses! Hmm?! ::shrugging shoulders::

As soon as someone comes home to help me, I'll see what I can dig up! It's tough to find a pic with everyone together these days! They're always off in different directions.

Hmmm. Am I the only one that noticed that luvdsny has a RED DOOR ????

So what's with red??

My front door is purple, and so is my car. I guess one could read something into that.....

Oh. Never mind. :eek:

LOL Steve! And lucky you! I LOVE Purple!!

If I could have everything be Red orPurple, I'd be too happy! :p ;) :D

I know this picture of me is floating around somewhere else on the boards....
This is me and DH in July of 1999.

Engagpic.jpg

Oh darn,...no scanner or digital camera here. But I hear Santa may bring us one!

Tia, Love the "not so hidden Mickey" by your door!!!
Corinne

This is the most recent family shot. You even get my mom and my youngest sister in the pic!
From left to right, back row-my mom, hubby-Bill, son-Chris, ME, my sister, Kim
Front row-sons, Patrick and Brian
chris-grad-family.jpg

Had Chris help me with this, hope it works. :D

::whistling my sexiest whistle:: Woo-Hoo Barb! Nice picture! That is relly a great picture of all of you! :) :) :)

Thank you Chris for helping your mom with this. :)

And Kim....I almost missed your's! I have seen that picture, but I am sooooo glad you brought it to this thread also....thank you. What a handsome couple you are!

My DD thinks your DH is "cute"....reminds her of a teacher in her school....oh it starts so young!!! :rolleyes: LOL ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter