• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

If you are going to WDW during Free Dining...

Which week are you going to WDW during Free Dining?

• The week of Aug. 13

• The week of Aug. 20

• The week of Aug. 27

• The week of Sept. 3

• The week of Sept. 10

• The week of Sept. 17

• The week of Sept. 24

• The week of Sept. 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep. 9-15@CSR
Just Hubby and Me!
We stayed off-site for our honeymoon 2 years ago and thought we would do it right this time! :thumbsup2

Sept 8th - 22nd, but first few days we will be at univerial so just out form the 10th and 17th.

I'm a little surprised that so few people seem to be going labor day weekend... we'll be there Sept. 1 -4.

tink55 said:
I'm a little surprised that so few people seem to be going labor day weekend... we'll be there Sept. 1 -4.

we'll be there Sept. 3-9 at POP...when I first voted at the beginning it had the most votes, now I come back and it has the least :teeth: Maybe everyone thought it would be the most crowded and opted against it. I actually would have chosen another week but hubby insisted on taking less vacation days from work :bounce:

Cookie Princess said:
CR from 8/18 - 8/27 and starting to get a tad nervous about August heat, humidity, and hurricanes. Oh well, at least we will be eating WELL and FREE! :banana:

Hi there -- from a fellow mainiac and hockey mom (wdwfmly on my plates)-- have a great time in Disney!!! and Enjoy the free dining package, take long breaks in the afternoons to combat the heat and you all should do just fine! Michelle

tink55 said:

When I checked touring plans.com I was surprised to see that this was not the busiest week.

We'll be there for our FIRST trip to the World Sept 17-22 staying at the Pop. :woohoo:

Doesn't look like I'll have much company. So, I should be able to walk on any ride and not have to stand in line all week. Is that right??

We're stinking excited here!! :bounce:

We'll be there for our FIRST trip to the World Sept 17-22 staying at the Pop

We will be at POP 9/14-9/19.....However, since my heart is breaking over LMA being closed during my exact dates, we may add a day.

MEK said:
Pop Century 8/28 - 9/3 - me and DS 11, DS 13

Didn't take long to convince my friend to take her 2 boys during the same time frame. Have all our ADR's , although I had to split tables for 2 of them (Le Cellier & Coral Reef).

I did the free dining last year - it was great! The last week of August has reduced crowds, in general.

Same dates for us. :wave: .POP, DH, DS 10, DD,8
Can't wait, good to hear crowds are a bit less, worried about hot weather and storms too.
It's going to be great any way :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter