• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

If you are going to WDW during Free Dining...

Which week are you going to WDW during Free Dining?

• The week of Aug. 13

• The week of Aug. 20

• The week of Aug. 27

• The week of Sept. 3

• The week of Sept. 10

• The week of Sept. 17

• The week of Sept. 24

• The week of Sept. 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going sept 10 - 16. Can't wait! Down to double digits! :goodvibes :teeth: :banana:

tricia.

CR from 8/18 - 8/27 and starting to get a tad nervous about August heat, humidity, and hurricanes. Oh well, at least we will be eating WELL and FREE! :banana:

Pop Century 8/28 - 9/3 - me and DS 11, DS 13

Didn't take long to convince my friend to take her 2 boys during the same time frame. Have all our ADR's , although I had to split tables for 2 of them (Le Cellier & Coral Reef).

I did the free dining last year - it was great! The last week of August has reduced crowds, in general.

this will be my 11th time at disney and first time on property staying at por i hope everything goes good i have hear good and bad staying sept. 16 though the 23

My mom and I will be at Pop Sept 6 -10th :cheer2:

Going for a quick trip over Labor Day Weekend! Aug 31-Sept 4! I can't wait to try out the Dining Plan for the first time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter