I was just sitting here wondering were all the "Old" timers went

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
I mean those that were here way back in 1999 and before. You still here. Who has been posting here for a long time?

I remember Phalene.... From Alaska. Last email I had with her was a few months ago and she was having a baby...

Who else has not been heard from for a long time and if you are still out there stop by and say HI!!!!

That's an excellent question Nat! Where is everybody??

Nat, I wonder how many of those that haven't posted in a long time didn't find their way here when the boards changed servers last year.

1999? Sheesh Nat... you are old!! :D That's even before my time. We didn't find the DIS until April of 2000!

Wow, guess I'm an "old" timer then! I remember when the DIS was just ONE discussion board in 1998! Pete and team have really come a long way.

I'm still lurking and reading, just not much time to post much or even keep up with emails unfortunately :D

I too started reading the boards in late 1998, early 1999. I finally registered in 1999 to ask some questions.

Sue Ellen

I haven't been on the board for years, but in the last few months some one who's posts I loved has been a stranger to the boards....

We had a taste during the olympics, but it was just a tease..not enough

Jeff....we are craving one of your famous adventures....

Where Are You

Donna

Im here too...though Im not an old timer. :p

Buggin'
Amber

Been here for a long time as well. I don't post as frequent since I go to school and work, but I am lurking in the background. I'm shocked that 50 strangers from the community will still greet me and remember me even though I haven't posted in months there!

I guess I am in the oldie group as well.

I too was thinking about this recently, Bridegirl, Wiyaka and several others.

ps....Quentin, I remember meeting you when you really weren't into the pins. :D

I first registered in February 2000, so since that's not 1999 & before, I am not truly an old timer by Nat's accounting, but I have been here pretty long I think. Do I get a pin or something for that achievement??

~Nancy~

I guess I'm an "Old" Timer and didn't even realize it. I see the first time I posted was in Oct. 1999. Wow..........I really am OLD.

We have a 1999 register date and began reading and posting a few questions before our first pin trading trip. However, I don't really think of us as old timers LOL.

I'm glad you asked this question, Nat. I've been wondering the same thing for a while. Could they be really busy or just not into pins/trading anymore?

I cannot speak for everyone, and I don't qualify as 1999 and before,( but February of 2000 is is pretty close!)but I have also 'vanished' for a few times. Usually when 'life' stuff was real intense or my medical problems got the best of me......even just needing a 'pin break' at times. Sorry to say tho......I think you all are stuck with me this time.......:smooth:

And how about Ward M? I'm trying to remember everyone who showed up at the first meet I ever went to in WDW...the one in MGM in March of 2000. Jenwdwfan, MJ, the couple who's DIS name escapes me but who traded me some very nice Classic Pooh pins, gonepincrazy (is that the right DIS name for Candy P?), Scott AKA Mickey...the list goes on and on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter