I might be a mother by friday!

Congrats and good luck!

I'm having a c-section a week from today. It's weird knowing exactly when you will have the baby.

Congratulations to you and your husband, Sonya!!

Sonya, how exciting. Good luck!

Remember to save Friday's newspaper for little Thor.

Best wishes Sonya, I will be thinking happy baby thoughts on Friday. I was induced at almost 37 weeks with my son and everything was fine and I wish the same for you. (BTW, the induction started at midnight on a Sunday and DS was born 24 hours and 23 minutes later, so a Friday delivery would definitely be possible.)

Happy Labor Day!!!!

Sending best wishes to you and Baby Thor, Sonya as well as DH. We'll all be thinking about you guys. Keep us posted.

I was induced with both of my kids. The whole process took about 5 hours for my dd and 8 for my ds. I hope your delivery is just as fast. Good luck mommy.

I hope the delivery is that fast too!

dcgrumpy- good luck yourself! It is weird knowing when; we have been taught to expect the unexpected.

browneyes, unfortunately my hosp. is technology impaired in that way, no emails!

dianeschlicht, I have no idea, only that they want me to hit the magic number 36 and I was 3 days away from that. :rolleyes: Doesn't seem like 3 days could make that much difference but they said for every day he's inside me that's 3 days less in the nusery if he would be sick.

Hey Thor! Cut it out! Don't be in such a hurry kid, you do know they slap your butt immediately after you come out don't ya? All those bright lights and noise. Give mom a break and take it easy for a few days.

;)

Hi Sonya:D I'm another mom of a preemie- he was born at 34 1/2 weeks. He is now 16 1/2 and about 3 inches taller than me (although that's not saying much:D ) Good luck to you this week!!! Please keep us posted!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter