I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming out of lurkdom with a Chase Ink question: I'd like to apply for this card (I sell a decent amount of stuff on eBay and Facebook - and I want that 3% back on cable and phone bills!) - my husband wants to know if having a business card will affect our taxes in any way. Anyone know? Thanks! :)
Applied and got the 30-day message. I wasn't sure what to put for business type? Mostly I sell clothes so I went with the clothes-like options...

Applied and got the 30-day message. I wasn't sure what to put for business type? Mostly I sell clothes so I went with the clothes-like options...
Are you saying you got the 30-day message as in the message on the screen? You could try calling the automated status line (1-800-432-3117) to see what that says..."2 Weeks" on that message would be a good sign.

EDIT: I see another number posted to call would be 888-338-2586 (that may be an easier automated line). I haven't applied for many chase cards recently, lol. I think either one will work to give you the status though.

Are you saying you got the 30-day message as in the message on the screen? You could try calling the automated status line (1-800-432-3117) to see what that says..."2 Weeks" on that message would be a good sign.
"You will be notified in writing within 30 days." Doesn't sound good! :( Thanks for the number!

"You will be notified in writing within 30 days." Doesn't sound good! :( Thanks for the number!
No 30 days is good too! That means they haven't processed your application yet. The potentially bad news would be 7-10 days.

Here's a flow chart that you can go through to see the different options: https://chaseflowchart.info/ (or here it is graphically): http://imgur.com/a/oXlPW

AZuA0tj_d.jpg

Whoa! that is cool, thanks!

"The rep sucks and won't approve me" hahaha
Yes, the only two options in this game are:
- The bank loves me and approves me because I'm awesome
- The bank sucks and wouldn't approve me even though they should have because I'm awesome

Either way - you're awesome, can't let those banks get you down!

Hi everyone! Coming out of lurking as I'm sure you vets can help me. I am trying to link my new Southwest Business card (going for companion pass!) to my online account. Not finding where I can do that. I already have two cards linked there...I must be missing something!

Hi everyone! Coming out of lurking as I'm sure you vets can help me. I am trying to link my new Southwest Business card (going for companion pass!) to my online account. Not finding where I can do that. I already have two cards linked there...I must be missing something!

You would need to call Chase to combine your personal and business profiles. They keep them separate otherwise.

@vanjust14 when i linked my business account to my personal account, i lost all my external links. you may want to save all those information up before you do so.
Are you a California resident? You could ask Chase to match the new promotion and get CP after making MSR.

Phew, gyft.com has been reported to still work. currently doing a test on it to confirm. but still sad that paypal gift card is dead. :( no more 20% itunes gc.

Like others have said. Good sign! Now- wait. You have a "business" don't push it unnecessarily- if you get denied have that drink and prepare for battle but for the next 30 days stay silent as a church mouse and you might find yourself approved in a couple weeks without anything else. If you get the denial I'd wait for the letter to state why before calling recon so you have some idea of what you're up against. Chase business recon is practically ruthless by many accounts.

I am so jealous of this California SW offer! I know DOC says it's not that great since it's only for one year but many of us cannot get both SW cards to get CP. I was able to get a SW premier recently but I'm not eligible for the Plus bonus until next year and am over 5/24 so no SW biz. I'd love to get CP even for a year!

Any CA residents able to jump on this?

@vanjust14 when i linked my business account to my personal account, i lost all my external links. you may want to save all those information up before you do so.
Are you a California resident? You could ask Chase to match the new promotion and get CP after making MSR.

Phew, gyft.com has been reported to still work. currently doing a test on it to confirm. but still sad that paypal gift card is dead. :( no more 20% itunes gc.
Thanks for the tip! No, not in California unfortunately!

Like others have said. Good sign! Now- wait. You have a "business" don't push it unnecessarily- if you get denied have that drink and prepare for battle but for the next 30 days stay silent as a church mouse and you might find yourself approved in a couple weeks without anything else. If you get the denial I'd wait for the letter to state why before calling recon so you have some idea of what you're up against. Chase business recon is practically ruthless by many accounts.
Thanks, will keep all of this in mind! :drinking1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter