I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so jealous of this California SW offer! I know DOC says it's not that great since it's only for one year but many of us cannot get both SW cards to get CP. I was able to get a SW premier recently but I'm not eligible for the Plus bonus until next year and am over 5/24 so no SW biz. I'd love to get CP even for a year!

Any CA residents able to jump on this?

its not that great...

source: me, im single... :P

So for the first time in 5-6 months I am not satisfying spending requirements. And I guess for that reason i feel that the bills I used to satisfy are of no use to putting on the cc. I guess I will put them on my CFU. Until I can apply for a CSR which isn't until next June.

Just feeling lost without spending requirements...if that makes sense..

So for the first time in 5-6 months I am not satisfying spending requirements. And I guess for that reason i feel that the bills I used to satisfy are of no use to putting on the cc. I guess I will put them on my CFU. Until I can apply for a CSR which isn't until next June.

Ha, I totally get that!

I have not been without a minimum spend since March 2015...I don't think I'd know what to do with myself in that scenario, I would be utterly lost.

I'm there right now also. I am not out of 5/24 until next June. My dh only has until Dec and I'm going to try to get him a CIP. Until then though, I'm just twiddling my thumbs:rolleyes1

I think I have a new goal to work toward on my travel hacking. We are planning a trip to Europe in the summer of 2019 and I was looking around the Delta website and saw these seats.

onboard-deltaone-carousel-seat-recline-responsiveOPT-1242.jpg

How nice would it be to fly over to Europe in this set up? Probably would take around 900,000 points though. I guess I better start saving up. :)

I think I have a new goal to work toward on my travel hacking. We are planning a trip to Europe in the summer of 2019 and I was looking around the Delta website and saw these seats.

How nice would it be to fly over to Europe in this set up? Probably would take around 900,000 points though. I guess I better start saving up. :)

that comes pretty standard on many non-American airlines... you might get a better redemption else where... ie Lufthansa, the 3 mid east airlines that passes through, etc...
i also heard Delta One products, they charge a crap ton of fees on it too... but it might only apply to their A350s only right now. Im not too sure about it.

that comes pretty standard on many non-American airlines... you might get a better redemption else where... ie Lufthansa, the 3 mid east airlines that passes through, etc...
i also heard Delta One products, they charge a crap ton of fees on it too... but it might only apply to their A350s only right now. Im not too sure about it.

Good to know. We are a long way out from our trip, so lots of time to research!

Here's my current problem... as I wait for my SPG Biz, the only minimum spend I have to meet is for my CFU. I'm about halfway through the $500 and have almost two months left. I'm not worried about meeting it, I'm just having trouble getting it over with, for lack of a better term, because I keep using other cards to maximize my points when I buy things. Like, if I get something from the vending machine at work, I use my CSR because it codes as dining... because 1.5 points vs 3 points will make a huge difference on my $0.75 charge lol. Or I spent about $50 at Target the other day, and debated for a moment before pulling out my Discover card.

I don't know if I could go 5-6 months without spending requirements. 2 -3 months is about all I can stand and then I'm looking for another card LOL

Here's my current problem... as I wait for my SPG Biz, the only minimum spend I have to meet is for my CFU. I'm about halfway through the $500 and have almost two months left. I'm not worried about meeting it, I'm just having trouble getting it over with, for lack of a better term, because I keep using other cards to maximize my points when I buy things. Like, if I get something from the vending machine at work, I use my CSR because it codes as dining... because 1.5 points vs 3 points will make a huge difference on my $0.75 charge lol. Or I spent about $50 at Target the other day, and debated for a moment before pulling out my Discover card.

#travelhackingproblems :laughing:

It's like withdrawal. Caffeine, alcohol, cc spend.

How does the Discover IT work? I am constantly looking for ways to cut down cost of cruises. I have a Discover. Must
be an old version as i have had it around 8 years. It's been a sock drawer until this Q4 bonus catagories.
1% cashback on everything, quarterly bonus categories with 5% cashback. The best part is they double your cashback, no limit, for the first year you have a new card. Discover is nice in that you can use the cashback on Amazon or get gift cards thru Discover, apply credit to your your statement or just deposit the cash back in your bank account. I especially like the last one for a cruise which I'm likely to pay with a card other than Discover.

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/cash-back/?ICMPGN=PUB_FTR_PROD_IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter