I HATE BUGS!!!

ElevationNotice

Early 2000's Fan
One just flew in my face! I've always thought bugs were disgusting. It's just worse when one of the mutants fly in your face! -_-

A bug collided with my upper lip. I was wearing very sticky lip gloss at the time, and accidentally dismembered the bug when I tried to peel it off. There were tiny legs sticking out from my lip. Gosh, I'm so sorry. 😞

In my house, I'm the parent sent in to kill/capture the bugs. Same with at work :rolleyes:

I don't care for when they fly too close to or bounce off my face.

Where are you that has bugs right now? That is the one good thing about North East, the seasons of dead bugs:lovestruc

Where are you that has bugs right now? That is the one good thing about North East, the seasons of dead bugs:lovestruc

I don't know where the OP is but here in Michigan we have many bugs around here. Stink bugs and box elder bugs are all over inside and outside with this newly spring weather comes many new bugs including mosquitoes.

I don't know where the OP is but here in Michigan we have many bugs around here. Stink bugs and box elder bugs are all over inside and outside with this newly spring weather comes many new bugs including mosquitoes.
I'd love to know what the stink bugs find so attractive about the windows in my house. I'd change it immediately if I could just figure it out. Boy, are they annoying.

I'd give anything to get rid of the ladybugs that invade my house. It doesn't bother me - but it bothers the kids (and it brings up some bug shame from childhood, lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter