I Got Tagged! AND SO DID EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

I like "will the guard make beer runs for you?" I can see it now..... he pulls up to your site with a case under each arm! Then he pulls a bottle opener out of his front pocket! Boy, that would be A+ customer service! :cool1:

until he says that will be $100.00 a beer sir.

OK I go away for a couple of days, and this thread has 20 more pages and everyone got tagged.

So what else is new, OH YEAH WE GOT MOVED!!! Wow, now I am confused, I am going to read other threads to find out what happened!

WB John!!! Tell us about your trip!!!!!

I am going to write a report and put it on my site, I need some way to get people over there, it was dead while I was gone :(

We need a TR John. Are you still planning to come up to NF this summer?

Yep, probably later in the summer, we decided to stay close to home this trip, but definitly want to make it up there before school starts again.

Maybe just maybe if the tag fairy comes back this one with be hot to trot again.

I need a different tag... people now expect me to be bad. It ruins the shock value.

I definately think we scard the fairy off when we went to that chat room that night and the whole "simple camping folks" comment came to surface. I think the person who made that comment had strong ties...VERY STRONG TIES with the tagfairy.

I really wish the fairy would forgive us and come back to play. Im really sorry for all that.

Since my wife [2goofycampers] stoled our tags, I would like some of my own, please.
Thank you, thank you very much.

I wasn't around for the beginning of this thread. What are tags?

I would love a couple of nice tags. Wait,,,,you know what I mean! :lmao:

I wasn't around for the beginning of this thread. What are tags?

The cute little phrases under your avatar. You can make your own...but only the Tag Fairy can give you the cool ones. It's an honor to be tagged :goodvibes I've been on this board for about a year and a half now and only once has the tag fairy come through and given out tags. It's usually something obscure from one of your old posts. My "flashbacks" tag was in reference to something I posted about LOST on the community board, lol. Some people are even given really special moving tags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter