I Got Tagged! AND SO DID EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
I just noticed. Of all the dumb things I have said on here.... :lmao:

I cant get tagged to save my life!! WTG John!!!

The tag fairy must have been doing some thread diving, that was from about 2 months ago, I was talking to Deb. LOL

See what happens when you post outside the camping board.

i still don't know what you mean by tagged

Look to the left, It is the saying under my name. The "tag Fairy" sees something tag worthy and puts it there, you can't erase it, or change it, you are stuck with it forever. LOL

I like mine, it kinda sums me up nicely....

how do you do it, i want one... i want one. I'm a pretty princess.

congrats on getting tagged. i thought some hoodlums graffiti'd your truck.

i still don't know what you mean by tagged

There's a tag fairy that lives among the DISBoards and he/she finds funny comments which that person said. The Tag Fairy posted it under his username, "What can I say, my thingy is contagious!!!"

OMG! I hope the tag fairy reads that one. I would love to see "I'm a pretty princess" under your name for all eternity.....:lmao:

I think they would think if they tagged me, it would be encouraging my bad behavior.

"Bad DISer...NO TAG FOR YOU!!!"

They won't do it if you already have your own tag, but in this case I hope they do! :rotfl2:

I think Scott or Rhonda told them what a bad mood I have been in, and I needed cheering up.... IT WORKED!!!

If it was you guys... thanks.:thumbsup2

Then I hope they put I'm a pwetty pwincess

See what happens when you post outside the camping board.

Yeah, I noticed that the tag fairy doesn't usually appear on the Camping Board. I got my tag while hanging out on the Community Board and the Budget Board. Wondering what needs to be done to get them over to the FTW board - there definitely are some "unique" sayings that come out of this group.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I don't know, I got my tag from this board. Welcome to the Tagee club John!!

Heehee congrats John...:wizard:

I got mine while telling about my dog bringing a dead mouse thru the doggie door and jumping on my bed and putting it in my hair while I was sleeping..I was on the community board..lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter