I Got Tagged! AND SO DID EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

I hereby welcome any ladies who would like to dress as Tinkerbell for me to please follow that urge. Its a good, healthy urge and should be explored...and photographed....and emailed to me.....along with some chatter about how
1.gif
I will behave (as hard as that might be)
1.gif
. :stir:

Skeeter? Is that you, Skeeter?:lmao:

Hey we got moved. We have a Community Board now. (sorry if we had it and I just didn't see it yet)

It looks like the Tag Fairy not only tags, but when needed will edit too.

Rog, you've been edited!

The mods have been very nice with their beatings lately, I havent recieved points in a while....but they do pour lemon juice into the lash wounds!!!

I got the warning YESTERDAY.....I only got politely edited today....with pixie dust no less!!!

I bypassed the obscenity filter....Im was caught Filter Fooling!!!

Ya'll didnt miss much.....I was surprised it was even brought up to get a warning. It wasnt my best work by any means!!! (JUST KIDDIN MODS....I LOVE YOU GUYS)

Ya'll didnt miss much.....I was surprised it was even brought up to get a warning. It wasnt my best work by any means!!! (JUST KIDDIN MODS....I LOVE YOU GUYS)

I'm surprised you got a warning too. It really wasn't much of anything. I've seen you say much worse!:rotfl:

lol...yeah...raprieb didnt want to sound like an asterisk asterisk asterisk kisser....and I tend to make an asterisk asterisk asterisk out of my self

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter