How often do you talk to your parents?

720L

DIS Veteran
I usually text my mom once a day, talk to my dad once a week & maybe a couple texts. Is this weird? Do you think its abnormally close to my parents?

I clearly suck as a daughter. My father passed years ago and I only talk to my mom a few times a month. I text my brother most days though. I should call my mom tomorrow.

I talk to my parents once a week, though sometimes they'll call sooner. We are also in a family chat that is rarely used, but I'll get updates here and there.

I usually text my mom once a day, talk to my dad once a week & maybe a couple texts. Is this weird? Do you think its abnormally close to my parents?
I only talk to my dad about once every 3 weeks, but may or may not text a cpl times in between. I text my mom almost every day, but we may not speak for weeks at a time. I feel like I don't speak to my parents enough.

I used to talk to my mom at least once a day, usually on my ride home from work. She passed away suddenly at the end of July, and I’d give anything to talk to her one more time.

My dad has never been one to talk on the phone much, but I find myself calling him more often these days.

I text my mom constantly. I’m pretty sure if she didn’t hear from me for a whole day she would call the police because it’s so unusual. My dad once a week. We also typically see each other for a meal once a week. I grew up going to Sunday dinner at my grandparents house every week so to me it’s normal.

I’m not in contact with my mother. I speak to my dad a couple of times a week. My husband talks to my dad every morning on the way to work. It’s their thing. Same time every day.

My mother daily (sometimes multiple times a day) and my dad 2-3 times a week. My family is extremely close. My husband’s family not so much and they think my family is weird but I don’t care.

Same with my husband's family...he always told me they weren't close and I always thought how could you not be close to family, then I really got to know them and I can totally see how he isn't close to them. :sad2:

My mom had a change of address a few years ago (she passed away). My dad has since turned into a mean, selfish, and vindictive jerk so I briefly communicate with him about 5-6 times a year. He is not a nice person.

My mom- we call almost daily. I call her on my way home from work. And we whatsapp daily many times.

In my 20s it wasnt daily but at least weekly.

I’m not in contact with my mother. I speak to my dad a couple of times a week. My husband talks to my dad every morning on the way to work. It’s their thing. Same time every day.
That’s cute. My DH chats with my mom all the time. Sometimes I think they are ganging up on me. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter