How many DVC from NEW Jersey

I still think I am the only Cumberland County DVCer on the boards. I live in Millville but have talked a few other yearly WDW NJ-ites :cool1: into becoming DVC members!

Morris County, NW NJ

I heard a rumor once that NJ had the most DVC members for a single state-I don't know if it's true though.

Hello from Randolph!!:wave: -there are at least 5 other DVC'ers living in town
Funny thing happened last Fri nite while we were waiting for the HP release @ B&N in Ledgewood-place was packed and we were sitting on the floor and started talking to another family who were another DVC family from Mansfield!!Hi guys:wave2:
Trish

We live in Cherry Hill, Next to Moorestown, the number 1 place to live, lol,
I also have a house in Vineland. We will be at Jersey Week 11/8 - 11/13 at our second home VWL!!!

Maywood, NJ here
As well as 3 of my family members from NJ with their own memberships and my neighbor down the block too!

DVC Member Cruise is the next trip planned!! Can't wait! :cheer2:

Born and raised in NJ. We moved 2 years ago because of DH's job.

Both of us grew up in Morris County (Chester and Long Valley).

deptford nj gloucester county
spend much time in north wildwood, cape may, stone harbor sea isle and ocean city nj I was on the beach in OC yesterday and will be in wildwood on wed it reminds of theBWV and BC Ilove DVC will be in disney aug 6 -13 but have to rent at windsor hills because of my 4 lb chihuahua take him everywhere I can..also visit great adventure in jackson nj. have a season pass there like disney
maria

deptford nj gloucester county
spend much time in north wildwood, cape may, stone harbor sea isle and ocean city nj I was on the beach in OC yesterday and will be in wildwood on wed it reminds of theBWV and BC Ilove DVC will be in disney aug 6 -13 but have to rent at windsor hills because of my 4 lb chihuahua take him everywhere I can..also visit great adventure in jackson nj. have a season pass there like disney
maria

right over the bridge

Hello from Randolph!!:wave: -there are at least 5 other DVC'ers living in town
Funny thing happened last Fri nite while we were waiting for the HP release @ B&N in Ledgewood-place was packed and we were sitting on the floor and started talking to another family who were another DVC family from Mansfield!!Hi guys:wave2:
Trish

I was at the B&N in Ledgewood as well. Landed in Newark from BWV at 7pm, at the B&N with my daughter by 9. Long day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter